Lk fta is going down lets talk a little please

Anonymous

i read your other treads and i just bought my stuff and waiting on my new birdog to come in so i can starti spent almost a 1000 dollors prepairing for this. and reading all your treads like you say read read
but dish is going down in sept.
then whats left. thats why the prices have fell on the units there were about 300 last year i new something was up.
so waht up with it going down is the datestream will ahve to be hacked

hurry get the boat motor fix so i can go fishing or riding with you
jay

Anonymous

BELL EXPRESSVU IS DROPPING AS WE SPEAK AND DISH IS NEXT. YOU HAVE ABOUT 5 MONTHS OF FREE TV THEN YOU ARE TOAST AND THERE IS NO FIX IN SITE
SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET FTA CHANS WHEN IT DROPS BUT THATS A PAIN AND WITH THE PRICES DROPPING FOR REAL SUB,S YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING CHEAP SATELLITE

Please take me
Unregistered guest
I wanna go too

Anonymous

that was real good please take me lol ha ha i was smiling all the way i had to go tell one of my buddys yes as we made the thread dish network sent me a email for 4 free rooms for 31.99
jay

Anonymous

sht i need to sell all my stuff now so i can get my money back

jay

iv been duped
Unregistered guest
LK is this true?

mad_as_hell
Unregistered guest
he didnt know..did you? tell them you didnt know LK

needtosubscribe?
Unregistered guest
well is this true?

LK
Unregistered guest
everyone knows that Nagra2 is replacing nagra1...thats no secret...and I have mentioned that 100x here in these forums..

Anonymous

you keep telling people the truth they just want read betwwen the lines

read before you start any hobby
thanks lk
jay

ragiz
Unregistered guest
LK can you please help me!
I just downloaded the pff5.6 from dssftp.com and i tried to upgrade it to my MAX 2000 and it keep telling me Erro (Err2). I don't know if the file works with MAX 2000. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us