Help me please

Unregistered guest
Ok I'm sorry to have bothered you all and I'm sure that this question may have already been asked and answered if so I apologize.
I would like to copy a DVD onto a tape I've been told I need a stabilizer but I hope that there is another solution that is cheaper, I've been trying to figure this out on my own for about a week now and I feel its time to ask for help...I must sound silly but please help me! (Feel free to E-mail me if you would like.)

Allison

Bronze Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 74
Allison, commercial DVDs are encoded to prevent copying. Unless you are technically savvy enough to modify your DVD player's recognition of this code, you'll probably be stuck with a stabilizer of some sort. There were a few VCRs on the market that seemed to override copy protection but they are very hard to find and would probably cost more than an inexpensive stabilizer. Try Simacorp.com to get some specs and pricing info.

Silver Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 671
Why would you want to copy a perfectly good DVD to VHS? Get a burner and use the computer. Burners are less than a Sima stabilizer and blank DVDs are less than a videotape. It's also faster, with far, far better quality.

Allison
Unregistered guest
Ok well thank you for all your help, my big brother works as a computer consultant and he FINALLY found time to help me and together we figured it out.
Take Care
Allison
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us