MAX2000 Users

kit.car
Unregistered guest
Download bbkeyedit and you can input new keys and make your own .bin file when ever you need to, no longer have to wait. Up and watching TV again

ragiz
Unregistered guest
kit.car how do i download bbkeyedit, do you know any site? I saw the new key but i don't know how to edit it

LK
Unregistered guest
go to either [link removed]

LK
Unregistered guest
go here..

[link removed]

LK
Unregistered guest
go here..

[link removed]

kit.car
Unregistered guest
send me an email to fta_joe AT yahoo.com and I will send the bin or the editer. It will only work for 5T and 56...running smooth... You can find this editer on the euro sites if they werent down because of all the traffic...

kit.car
Unregistered guest
send me an email to fta_joe AT yahoo.com and I will send the bin or the editer. It will only work for 5T and 56...running smooth... You can find this editer on the euro sites if they werent down because of all the traffic...

kit.car
Unregistered guest

kit.car
Unregistered guest
sorry about the multi post...

LK
Unregistered guest
heres the 56 file

[link removed]

Looking4 5.6
Unregistered guest
Hashu won't let me download any file even though I registered. It must be a pay deal. LK, can you post the 56 file somewhere else? Or is there a link I can get to? Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
here it is WITH the new keys!...U cannot enter/download it until there is less than 250 users online there...read the top of page there..

There is a 250 concurrent free downloads limit in place.
The current number of free downloads is: 321

If the links to the files below are not clickable it means that this limit has been exceeded.
Please try connecting during off peak hours or join the V.I.P. Group

[link removed]

kit.car
Unregistered guest
there is only one new key the "0" has changed the other is fine...

LK
Unregistered guest
thats correct..

[link removed] FTA downloads..

2. 2005-03-08 23:15:00 pff56new.bin PFF5.6 with key changed on 3-8-2005. Enjoy.

kit.car
Unregistered guest
My orginial post was to inform people to locate the keyedit program that way they could update the bin with the new keys, took 2 minutes and 5 minutes to run PPF. That way they didnt have to pay for forum support or wait for someone to post it... I did not want to push people to pay sites... Just letting people know its out there for the taking...

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

Unregistered guest
How i use the "bbkeyedit" file? what is required to open and use this file? I'm very new at this. thanks for any help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us