Pansat2500A: "Input Keys"

Unregistered guest
hey everyone. well i posted this up in another thread but i dont think anyone was goin to see it so heres the thing.. I just got my Pansat2500A (There are 4 or 5 satellites but they include 110-dont know if thats important.) and all of a sudden today it says "Input Keys." What does that mean? Does anyone know what they are or how to find them? Thank You!

LK
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, March 8 2005
KEY00 CHANGE

How to fix:

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to
8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57

now press the ok button!

then press exit to exit the menu

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.

ConfusedPerson0
Unregistered guest
THANK U SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Thanks LK, you rock!!!

Anonymous2
Unregistered guest
You rock LK!

Unregistered guest
Help,I need to get the Echo 7 feed and I'm having trouble,I live in Los Angeles Ca and I'm trying to get the local channels thanks....

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

kronic
Unregistered guest
do anyone know the keys for today 03/15/05 f0c959d87f8d3413 is not working for me. do you have anything

Baje
Unregistered guest
There evidently now is a bin file for the Pansat that will allow it to autoroll whenever the keys are changed. Can anyone tell me where I can find it for downloading?

Anonymous

has anyone gotten these new keys to work? Im not having any luck

Bikerjs
Unregistered guest
The new key is:
Key 00:
F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13

Anonymous

New keys for 03-15-05 All Pansats:
Key 00: F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13

Key 01: 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81

Anonymous

the new keys dont work does anyone no why

Anonymous

pansat:2500a
00: F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13
01: 73 54 B2 CD 7B A6 78 E5

Anonymous

i have tride two sets of keys for 01 nothing works any ideas?

Username: Njrx7

Us

Post Number: 3
How can you change bin on fortec?
How can I now what bin Im running?
Any help!

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us