Fortec Star And Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra

Bronze Member
Username: Allic

Post Number: 20
Some of the cheapest prices can be found here!
fortec star lifetime

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
U2 2005 tour tickets can still be found cheap here!
U2 Tickets

Username: U2_tickets

Post Number: 1
here are the stats for that tour.
Overture Searches

ticket u2 1,154.0
concert ticket u2 988.1
2005 ticket u2 32.0
boston ticket u2 30.0
chicago ticket u2 27.9
diego san ticket u2 20.0
cheap ticket u2 18.3
sales ticket u2 18.0
philadelphia ticket u2 14.8
ticket tour u2 14.3
ticket u2 uk 13.3
anaheim ticket u2 10.8
jose san ticket u2 10.2
denver ticket u2 10.0

Username: U2_tickets

Post Number: 2
Here are the stats for pedometers you asked for
pedometer 1,236.0
pedometers 686.0
pedometer heart rate 51.0
omron pedometer 48.0
talking pedometer 44.0
free pedometer 40.0
pedometer reviews 39.0
sportline pedometer 37.0
reliable pedometer 32.0
free pedometers 24.0
pedometer programs 22.0
freestyler ergotouch/pulsetm pedometer 21.0
pedometer uk 21.0

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Get up to four rooms of tv free!
dvr
this is a sweet deal.

Anonymous

Can i use a dish with a built in switch 21 in the LNB?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
You can use a lnb with a built in sw21 (dishpro) as long as you use a edited chanell list!
hope this helps..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
If your looking for bell expressvu warez like an ATMEGA
try here internet satellite

Anonymous

these guys have them to
atmega

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
New keys can be found here!

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo...that site sucks..bogus info and old Dec 2 keys still posted as "real time keys"..quit spamming bogus info and garbage sites..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
DUDE STOP BEING A GOOF.
THE KEYS COME FROM A REAL TIME UPDATING JAVA SCRIPT SO THERE IS NO WAY THERE WRONG! LOOK HERE REAL TIME KEYS

LK
Unregistered guest
gordo ...BS...yeah real time 4 months ago!....LOL

pretty sad
Unregistered guest
Its pretty sad when different sites are offering help and one guy has to belittle the other for a few hits on his page.

LK
Unregistered guest
If U're referring to me...I belittle any site that gives old bogus incorrect info that only makes it worse for those really needing help..If U wanted to really know who the president was,I wouldn't brag and tell U its Bill Clinton..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
For the last time GOOF the keys were right there from a live feed from maestra. next yur gonna bash them i guess.(LK someone posted yesterday that there fta was down and you told him all was fine..lol.I new instantly that the keys had changed,you need to get your head out of your %$# and start looking for things to help people in here instead of bashing the people who do! I put up a page with a real time updated banner so all ya had to do was point it to there and peeps bookmark it and then there keys always in real time...very simple solution.. Now you say its bogus info..Well maestra is one of the biggest sites in the hobby i real dont think thousands of members are getting the wrong keys of the bannersHUGE SATELLITE INFO SITE i pull info from the sites i work with and i have been in the industry testing since the f card days so lay off the bull of find a real job or something.

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo...Both you and Maestra and KC had the wrong OLD keys still posted ..I visited Maestra and other sites to confirm,and finally got the CORRECT new keys from some other sites...and U edited your keys banner later,after I told U that your posted keys were wrong..it even had the time of edit..now Fess up,like a man!

and yes,I was wrong and did tell a couple that FTA was OK,until I immediatedly checked and IMMEDIATELY corrected myself and posted the fixs!

BTW...U think U're a whiz cause U've been around awhile,I think not!...MANY have been around and know squat and some have been around a short period of time and know MUCH more than you pal!..me,I've been around too,but thats irrelevant!...I know OLD doctors that I would never use..so whats your point!

achshine
Unregistered guest
you are each loosers

LK
Unregistered guest
bite me...what do U contribute...nothing but BS!

achshine
Unregistered guest
HEY FK YOU GUY I HOPE SOMEONE BATS YOU IN THE HEAD FOR BEING A LYER AND A CHEAT BOOTH OF YOU

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us