Silver Member
Username: Fryguy

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 300
Bemused, thank you!

Kylee, read above and get a drift!

Username: Sos39m

Post Number: 1
I have a Samsung DVD model : P247M with driX, The Dvd is made for Zone 2 only, I want to know how to hack it for Multi zones. please answer back on: sos39m@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 302
sos39m, shame on you for not reading all the post and doing the same as everyone else! I wont answer posts that are from a poster that won't read and get the drift of what's involved.

Anonymous

I have Sony DVP-NS575PS Progressive Scan 1-Disc DVD Player.
Does anyone know how to make it region free?

regards,

oleg

Adriana
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to make my RCA Progressive-Scan Slot-Load DVD Player Region Free?
Please help.

Username: Smwhutch

LOUGHBOROUGH, Leics United Kingdom

I have a Philips DFR 1600 DVD/CD PLAYER DIGITAL AV SURROUND RECEIVER, iT WILL NOT PLAY MULTI REGIONAL OR PHOTO CD R EVEN THOUGH IT HAS A CD R BUTTON? CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE

Anonymous

Does any one have a hack for Samsung DVD-P341? Please help!

Unregistered guest
Hi! Can anybody tell where I can find DVD Unlock Codes for DAEWOO DM-K40 players? I've searched for a DVD code everywhere and haven't had any luck yet. Thank you for any help.

marg
Unregistered guest
hack for mitsubishi dd 6040 please? thanx

Unregistered guest
Does anybody out there know how to convert the following DVD Player into multi-regional mode:

Sony DVP NS355

Unregistered guest
Hi there friends, I need your help to make my DVD region free. It is Sony DVP NS 305. So If you can help with codes and how please let me know. My email address is thind007@hotmail.com and thank you.

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 323
Will you people get a clue? No one is going to post to your personal requests (that includes me).

Also BTW when you post your email address in a forum I hope its not a good address. This is because bots crawl for email addresses that are in clear text (ones that are not encoded or in a picture) so basically your setting yourself up for mass spamming in the future.

Have fun with your side order of spam!

gotthedrift Thanks
Unregistered guest
Hey Fryguy.ca Read all your posts n my search is off!

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 325
There are loop holes in the firmware of SOME models to trick it into region free. The fact is that all players are capable of reading all regions its the firmware that detects the region number and declines to play them. Most players need the firmware to be hacked and that's not something that everyone can do.

Unregistered guest
Can some one help me to unlock region on Sony NS330 dvd player. My remote control is orignal for sony. Thank you

Unregistered guest
Can some one help me to unlock region on Sony NS330 dvd player. My remote control is orignal for sony. Thank you

Username: Luck1

Salvador, Bahia Brasil

Can anybody tell where where I can find DVD Unlock Codes for Sony DVP-NS725 player? I've visited all sites listed till now, but no success yet.

Unregistered guest
I want to unlock my Toshiba SD- 2700 and my SD- 310VU. Can someone help me please??? The code for the SD220e doesn't work.

paul anderson
Unregistered guest
Has anyone yet been able to unlock a Typhoon porti 7 portable dvd player?

Username: Aa1ahmed

LONDONENGLAND

HOW DOES ONE HACK THE ---- SANYO DVD-SL25
PLEASE EMAIL SOONEST.

Unregistered guest
I'm trying to change region code not put to region 0 an Initial IDM-1810. I lost the list and can't change it, please help

harry lime49
Unregistered guest
Hi
Can anyone help? i really need my back scratched!
please....

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 345
lol, thats funny!

Unregistered guest
I need a code to make my Sony DVD player multi-region it's a Sony DVP-NS355

Wizardus
Unregistered guest
Panasonic RA82
i need region hack for this
pls help

Username: Ash_davsa30

could you please give me a dvd region code for sony dav-sa30

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 354
If you want to learn hacking, you can start by doing the work and finding the information your self. Asking "I need..." or "give me..." will get you no where fast with any poster on this forum.

For your information not all DVD players can be region free with a simple code!

Most players need to have the firmware altered and unless you want to learn programming to read code, you can forget about it and just go buy a new DVD player.

So go and use Google or hit the books, you all have a lot to learn if your going to hack your DVD player if there is no simple code for it. I have explained this before above but it seams that next to no one reads anymore before posting their question.

Unregistered guest
Hi friends, I need your help to make my DVD Player region free. It is Sony DVP-NS355. So If you can help with codes and how please let me know. My email address is jayantad75@yahoo.com and thank you.

Unregistered guest
Can some one help me to unlock region on AFK Germany DVD-106 dvd player. Thank you.

Anonymous

I need a help to unlock sony dvp-ns575p

Unregistered guest
I need a help to unlock sony dvp-ns575p

Emily-Scarlett
Unregistered guest
Lol gotta love people's ignorance.

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 357
I know! I have been nice and fully explained several times that it cant be done on all models and why. Now i'm finaly getting a bit pissed off that they dont F*cking read before they post.

lazyamoeba
Unregistered guest
Pleeeeeeaaaaase Help!!!

Can someone give me a code to help me get of my fat a*ss. My brain cell's in there and its getting squashed. I can't even be bothered reading the rest of this thread to find the answers. Heres my email address so I don't have to bother coming back. lazyamoeba@onebraincell.wa.nk
Please send me lots of abusive emails.
I deserve it.

lazyamoeba
Unregistered guest
Pleeeeeeaaaaase Help!!!

Can someone give me a code to help me get of my fat a*ss. My brain cell's in there and its getting squashed. I can't even be bothered reading the rest of this thread to find the answers. Heres my email address so I don't have to bother coming back. lazyamoeba@onebraincell.wa.nk
Please send me lots of abusive emails.
I deserve it.

Unregistered guest
need hacks for philips dvd 756 help
jim

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 360
lazyamoeba

That's so funny that if I had the DVD hack that I would send it to you. Good to see that at least a few people are getting creative at asking for a futile hack.

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 361
ecko102

Please read the posts before posting. Posters that are flooding a forum with requests won't get you anywhere. Besides that if you read you would realize that it doesn't work and that most players can't be hacked by an armature! You need to be a software programmer and an electronics tech/engineer... Etc. So your wasting your time and frankly I'm wasting mine just replying back.

You should be asking yourself why you need another region or region free player to begin with. Explain your situation and what you're trying to do (moved to a new region, just the odd disk with the wrong region, etc). Because depending on your situation there may be other things you can do to work around the region problem.

paul matthews
Unregistered guest
There are a few sites that offer many codes for most machines. All you guys looking for region 1 player cracks so you can watch region 2 films may as well give up because in most cases it cannot be done. As fry guy says you need an engineer or to chip the player in most cases. There are sites who offer alternates to chipping such as www.jvb.nl but it aint free.

Username: Blesssoul

PLEASE HELP!!!

I need hack code to make my Toshiba SD-K625U region free!

Username: Lukas_04

Hi, I have recently bought an Alba DVD 54 dvd player, but i live in the uk. so it only plays region 1, can somebody please send me information on how to unlock the regions, but still be able to play my other regional DVDs? This will be greatly appriciated and i will pay £15 for your services. thank you,
Another_green_day_punk@hotmail.com.

Anonymous

Please help me to unlock my Philips DVDR 70! I try 121212... code but region 5 - 6 DVDs still locked... (1 and 2 region plays normally)....

Unregistered guest
Hi Can someone please tell me how to unlock a region 4 NORDMENDE KMD 202 DVD player thanks

Username: Postalj

Post Number: 2
There is a DVD player at walmart and futureshop for like 45 bucks Canadian. It is totally region free. Tried it myself and it works. Haven't totally looked into it but tried it out with region 2 disks. I believe the company is Kona out of Vancouver, BC. The dvd players are very cheap, don't have progessive scan however, but are nice. Also people can watch the dvd's on their computer using slysoft's anydvd program. www.slysoft.com theres a crack for it and it works real nice.

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 375
There is also a few other good programs one called "DVD decryptor" and another called "DVD shrink" that remove region encoding for personal backups or just to extract content to watch on your pc anytime anywhere.

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to hack Sony DVP-NS775V, I've tryed lots of codes. It seems that I'm gonna have to take my out my DVD E^2PROM, and change the firmware. Is anyone out there who has done it before? I have the equipment and knowledge to do it, but it will save me lots of time.

Unregistered guest
hey,can someone help me with a "Fisher DCS-TS750"
region free code. i have been looking all over but i cant find it anywhere.

Username: Luisillo

ENSENADA , BC MEX

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO UNLOCK MY AWG T365 DVD PLAYER PLEASE.... I REALLY NEED IT...

rangerover
Unregistered guest
Hi

Can anyone please tell me how to make my philips LX3750W dvd multi region. I really need it !!!!

Unregistered guest
who can tell me how to unlock panasonic rv 32 I have code region 1 I want 2. SEND ANSWER TO MY EMAIL <kapischka1@op.pl>

Anonymous

<<<< Typhoon Porti 7 DVD player >>>>>

I've just found how to make it multi-region.

With NO DISC in the player

Press SET UP on the remote control

Go to GENERAL SET UP PAGE, using the right key on the r/c (It's the 5th sub section on the right)

Press 1,3,6,9

A rectangular display box comes up on screen showing "Region Code 2".

Using the DOWN KEY on the r/c, select 0

Press ENTER

I've tested Vanilla Sky (R1) disc and it plays fine

Jeff in Dublin
Unregistered guest
I have just unlocked my Panasonic SA-MT1 even though "it carnt be done" HA HA. Ordered a chipped remote from here and it worked in seconds.

Absolutely delighted.

www.dvdcodes.net

scouser@esatclear.ie

Username: Raj_patel

WalsallEngland

Does anyone have the codes for unlocking a Panasonic SL-DT100 DVD player?

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 385
Jeff in Dublin, It can be done on certain models that have firmware support for user changable regions (Or if a secret factory back door key/code can be found). Most models dont have this support for the user to change the regions (They dont want you to be able do it) and/or they dont have a secret backdoor to change or trick the region to be region free (or another region).

If you can find a back door or a firmware key/code trick to change your region on a few sites mentioned above then your lucky that you have a player that it can be done on. Even if you find one for that model it may not always work for all firmware versions on that player.

If a code/key cant be found then the EEPROM/Flash ROM on the DVD player needs to be re-flashed with hacked firmware for that player.

Thats the way it goes from lucky to not so lucky owner of a DVD player.

Unregistered guest
Please i need the Region Free code for my
SONY DVP-NS355.Anyone Please email me at
duckdown9@hotmail.com
THANK YOU

Username: Ferrufino

Cochabamba, Cercadoq Bolivia

I can't find DVD Unlock Codes for DAEWOO DM-K40 players? I've searched for a DVD code everywhere and haven't had any luck yet. Thank you for any help.

Username: Lukas_04

Hey, thanks for everyones reply to my posting, but i have decided to go against myself as it were, and go out and buy a multi region dvd player, i didnt really want to spend about £30, but seeing as i got the one i have free, it would have been nice to get it unlocked, but the basstard makers.... Cheers anyhow, Lukas.

Unregistered guest
can any1 tell me the code for a proline dvd 1040 rengion1?

Unregistered guest
Can any one tell me the code to unlock My Samaung DVD-V4600A to region free? Thanks

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the codes for unlocking the APEX ADV3750 DVD/VHS comb to region free?

Unregistered guest
Can someone PLEASE send me instructions on how to hack a Philips DVD 750 VR (DVD/VCR combination)
Thanks so much. skyepark@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Any One Who can help me make My Samsung DVD V4600 Region Free Plz Send My To this Email

blacksnow8@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I have a Philips DVDR 70 in the UK and have tried the code to unlock but to no success :-(
The hack says you get 11 dashes on the screen but i only get 9.I have done this with the philips remote, should i try an "all 4 one" remote?please help

Username: Kamaferro

Italy

have a Panasonic DVD Stereo System SC-PM08 bought it when I was living in Asia. It could read area 3 DVD movies only but strangely enough when we moved back to Europe it was able to read area 2 ones only.

The other day out of the blue. suddenly cannot read area 2 anymore and back to 3.

Can onyone advice if this can be rectified, somebody told me that there is a way using the remote control or other to modify areas to read any type of areas. How to unlock regions and make it area free ?

Thanks for your help

Ferro

Unregistered guest
hi guys,looking for 0 region code for panda 3000 dvd player,and how to input it please.thanks alot

Unregistered guest
Hi, I still haven't unlocked my Philips DVDR 70, but using the "121212005255" code have changed it from one region to another....can't get it region free...any ideas????
marty73@ntlworld.com

Anonymous

hi
how unlock my Pionner DV545. Im live in japan and my DVD not work wiht DVD system PAL.
thanks

pacus1
Unregistered guest
I need help to find the dvd code for a Rotel RDV-1080 from zone 1 to multiregion

Unregistered guest
I need the codes to hack a RCA DRC8000N it won't record my store bought DVD's onto Dvd-r or dvdrw. Please let me know if anyone has a code for this at debsweety1@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Please let me know if anyone has the codes for my pc dvd player. It is a Ricoh DVD+RW MP5240A Thanks

Anonymous

Hi guys" those who are asking for help"

May be I can help in decoding most of the DVD players from A-Z only.
Please feel free to email me westy_boyz@hotmail.com.

Cheers

Unregistered guest
Bonjour,
Je cherche les codes universelles pour mon poste televiseur Philips;mon lecteur DVD Toshiba et mon mini chaine HI FI Sony. On vient de m'offrir une télécommande universelle mais je n'ai pas les codes pour la faire marché

Anonymous

i'm married to a great venezuelan gal. need to make zone 4 home dvd's for family there on my iMac. iMac only allows four lifetime zone changes. Need burner for 1 and 4. Anybody got any clues?

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 443
Rip it to region free then burn it to DVD. I'm not sure what programs to use for an iMac. On PC its "DVD Decryptor" or "DVD Shrink" that's my favourite on the PC. You need a program that will remove the region encoding (decrypt) from the DVD then you can burn it as a region free DVD.

Sorry that I don't know anything about Mac applications that can do this.

Unregistered guest
does anyone have the unlock codes for the panasonic dvd s-35

Username: Kilargue

Does anyone have the unlock codes for a Sharp DV-SL10 DVD player. It is region 2 at present, I would like Region all

Laineybabe
Unregistered guest
I have read soooooo many forum posts and registered with many too, albeit guiltily as i have NO KNOWLEDGE to share, in the past week or so when this dumb axe chick discovered that DVD players actually have regions! Then that some of the can be changed and that some can be made region free. Unfortunetly, i couldn't find a region free hack code for the dvd player i bought cheaply in duty free in Auz as a pressie for my dad. Aren't i getting a bit lingo savvy now???

He'll probably not even bother to try and set it up, but i've given up my quest, and am buying him a cheap Irish DVD player this time, since everyone in the family bought him dvds for crimbo. Opps, my fault for being a dumb chick!

Thanks for the entertainment in this forum though, with all the comments flying back and forth .....bithcy, miaow!

Happy Christmas to you all, and good luck buying new dvd players in the Jan sales!!!

Unregistered guest
anyone can help to unlock code to RCA RTD300 DVD player???

Username: Wreis2003

COULD ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME UNLOCK A REGION 4 FOR PANASONIC HOME THEATER SYSTEM MODEL. SAHT700

Username: Wreis2003

Can Anyone give me the unlock code for Panasonic home theater saht700 (all region)

Unregistered guest
Hi, I need to know how to disable progressive scan for zenith dvb216, thanks a lot

Anonymous

How do i decode my Sony DVP-NS355?

Unregistered guest
Wondering if anyone knows how to hack a
panasonic double feature dvd/vcr combo
pv-d4743s-k machine. Looked around and looks like others have same problem and have not seen anything that works thus far. Any help most apprecited.
Email me at lovalee2001@yahoo.ca
Thankx!! :-)

Username: Doggeliton

Can someone PLEASE send me instructions on how to hack a Sony DVPNS585,PLEASE;PLEASE

douglas_ebe@msn.com

tiamy
Unregistered guest
please help me unlock my JVC XV-N312S DVD player!

alvintiamy@yahoo.com

Anonymous

hi does anyone know how to unlock a Goodmans 2150 dvd player? cant find anything anywhere, thanks

Unregistered guest
Just bought a polaroid 0701A portable DVD player. Looks the same as a 0700 but no remote. Is there any way to unlock this player? Would a remote control for the 0700 work on this machine?

Unregistered guest
Hi All
Can anyone PLEEESE help to unlock a Toshiba DVD SD210EB? I've tried a couple of sites who took my money but could not unlock the DVD. If I continue paying up, I may as well buy another DVD!!!!

Anonymous

hi, is their anyway to hack a dvd player so it playes vcd and divx? if so please let me no :-)

doldyman
Unregistered guest
how do u do a playstation2

dan@doldham.co.uk

Unregistered guest
I've read all the threads my brain could handle and I didnt find a single 1 for pc dvdrom players. I can only change the region on mine 1 more time before it locks me and i cant find anything on google. Could someone please help me find a code or at least a website that i can find out how to make it multizone.
Cheers

Username: Bluekittie

Post Number: 3
I was given a RCA60100 DVD. The parental control is set , but the persom who gave it to me does not remember the password. I can cancel the password, but then I have not any sound. I checked my connections.

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 486
With DVD-ROM drives:
"DVD Region Free" and "Win DVD" or "Power DVD" is needed to play region free.

I had told someone above that you need a program called "DVD region free" to run on a windows machine to make it be region free but you will need a software player like "win dvd" or my fav "power dvd" to play them region free with the software.
Good luck.

Unregistered guest
does enyone know a crack for coby 705?
if so please contact me
gideon_lawrence@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
does enyone know a crack for coby 705?
if so please contact me
gideon_lawrence@yahoo.com

Gaz0011
Unregistered guest
I just decoded mr RCA DRC232N(S) it worked great
turn power on with no disk,
type in 16719 (with in 5 seconds)
it will tell you your region
press 0 "all" will appear,
turn off power.
thats it, if it does not work try again, it took me 4 times.
have fun!
Gary

Unregistered guest
Will someone be kind enough and tell me how i can unlock my Panasonic DVD-RV32. In need of some enlightening.....

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 496
step 1: Check for a key code back door to change the region for your player (www.google.com)

step 2: Try them if you get any results then your done, if not then proceed to step 3.

step 3: Your unit has no firmware key code or other hack so give it up and proceed to next option on step 4.

step 4: (NOTE: This is a valid option if you have a pc and only require a few disks or so to be converted. This is not a solution if you moved to another region and rent disks so move to the final option in step 5.)

With your computer.. Oh a few notes.. Note: You will need to buy a DVD-R burner for this step.

Why should I get one:
(They are good to have now for DVD backup and data storage. They are super cheep now for under $100 for an all format one (DVD -/+ R/RW DVD-RAM) and about $50 for a DVD-R/RW burner, and thats all that you will need for this step (they are the most compatable format with set top boxes anyway))

With the hardware aside you use a program (FREE download and FREE use and it's open source, not shareware) called "DVD shrink" (http://www.dvdshrink.org/) It will copy the disk remove content you don't need or want (keep the orgional disk because of that) so it can fit on a standard DVD-R. The program when it copys the files removes all the protection from the orgional files including the region encoding.

So when you finish buring the DVD copy it can be playable in any region of player.

This is the only other true way to solve the region problem, other then to firmware hack the DVD player.

Step 5: Buy a DVD player in or with your region you need. Sell your old one on E-bay, etc.

Unregistered guest
SHARP DV-S5UM
I NEED MAKE THIS DVD PLAYER MULTIREGION
NEED HELP!

Username: Mouse

Stoke-on-Trent

Does anyone know how to unlock a Panasonic SA-HT80,it is driving me mad...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us