P4 P5 vs Expressvu Keys

Username: Allic

Post Number: 6
Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra Free To Air Receiver is far superior to testing with cards.
expressvu keys

Anonymous

I was breaking in my new pedometer walking around the block listening to U2 edge. Anyway, i was on my way to get U2 Tickets thinking to myself when is U2 playing in concert when i noticed quite a few houses with multiple dishes on there roof.If a person has multiple dishes on there roof then they must have free to air? You can hook up diff kinds of dishes to an normal receiver that takes p4 or p5?

LK
Unregistered guest
Multiple dishes could meam multiple subscriptions (DTV and Dishnetwork) also or FTA (Dish-Bev-and whatever else)...DTV-dave-directv subscribed tv will use/accept various roof dishes along with P4/5 card,but there is NO free DTV..

Anonymous

Are you looking to get legal satellite reception?
Then try this satellite tv. We also sell satellite phones So kick back,watch tv and order pizza online with a couple of clicks!

Unregistered guest
Greetings,
I have been using a dishnet system and I've been ok with it so far, despite the program guide or lack there of. My system went down today can any one tell where I can get the new codes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

LK
Unregistered guest
I have them posted everywhere here!...just read a few pansat threads!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
GET THEM HERE
real time keys

LK
Unregistered guest
Only change key00...

Key0 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 Active
Key1 01 C5 FB 21 37 B6 C0 5E
Time 08-03-05 7:00 PM EST

Anonymous

I found all the files I need here Fortec

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo...that site sucks..bogus info and old Dec 2 keys still posted as "real time keys"..quit spamming bogus info and garbage sites..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
DUDE STOP BEING A GOOF.
THE KEYS COME FROM A REAL TIME UPDATING JAVA SCRIPT SO THERE IS NO WAY THERE WRONG! LOOK HERE REAL TIME KEYS

Anonymous

get the fix here
Key fix

Anonymous

LOOKING FOR FILES FOR FREE TO AIR AND DISHNETWORK
LOOK HERE FREE TO AIR

dmr
Unregistered guest
how do i get the information/discripion of a current programme on my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra reciever?

smoothsally
Unregistered guest
there is no guide for the pansat/fortec but there is for the coolsat look here
coolsat

Anonymous

coolsat rules
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us