DLPs and LCDs all have problems don't waste your money!!!

MadTV buyer
Unregistered guest
With all of these problems that the DLPs and the LCDs are having. Why buy them! Your just going to waste your money. If you just bought an LCD or DLP , and it's already having problems. RETURN IT, and get your money back. If you bought an LCD or DLP between a month and a year ago, and it's having problems. DEMAND YOUR MONEY BACK or file a LAWSUIT!!! These TVs are wonderful inventions. They don't take up space, the picture quality is great, the features, and the look of the LCDs and DLPs are beautiful. But if we have to deal with problems like broken pixels, broken mirrors, bulbs, color wheels, ballast, blue dots, red dots, burn ins, burn outs, and who knows what other problems these TVs may have,that we have to deal with. I just don't have the time, money, and patience to deal with these TVs. The MONEY we spent on these LCDs and DLPs (buying them or fixing them), we could have put and down payment on a car. So, don't waste you time and money. It's not worth it. BE WISE, NOT A SUCKER!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mr_lynch

Seattle, WA

Post Number: 548
Hmm... must have been a former Samsung owner...

MadTV buyer
Unregistered guest
Nope, not Samsung. Try again!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mr_lynch

Seattle, WA

Post Number: 550
With all of these problems that new Cars and the Trucks are having. Why buy them! Your just going to waste your money. If you just bought a new Car or Truck , and it's already having problems, RETURN IT, and get your money back. If you bought a new Car or Truck between a month and a year ago, and it's having problems. DEMAND YOUR MONEY BACK or file a LAWSUIT!!! These Vehicles are wonderful inventions. They get better milage, the ride quality is great, the features, and the look of these Vehicles are beautiful. But if we have to deal with problems like factory recalls, broken parts, oil changes, scratches, tire rotations, refueling, car theft, door dings, car prowlers, depreciation, and who knows what other problems these Vehicles may have, that we have to deal with. I just don't have the time, money, and patience to deal with these Vehicles. The MONEY we spent on these cars and trucks (buying them or fixing them), we could have put and down payment on a nice TV. So, don't waste you time and money. It's not worth it. BE WISE, NOT A SUCKER!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Rowdyusp40

Post Number: 12
Shorts too tight????? Easy guy it's just a TV not a pacemaker!

Bustnchops
Unregistered guest
This is a guessing game, huh?
You want a perfect tv for your perfect life?
High Def isn't fascinating to you anymore?
It's not worth a few growing pains?
You think you didn't get your money's worth and feel cheated because your old set worked fine?
You have unreasonable expectations of perfection, don't you?
You definitely have anger issues, don't you?
Do you think you might need therapy?
Do you think you might need an outdoor hobby?
Do you know that anger, frustration, and resentment causes hypertention?
Did you know that hypertention causes heart attacks and strokes?
Do you really think anyone will take your advice?

Just get the damn thing fixed and enjoy life while you still can!

asian p!mp
Unregistered guest
Hey mad tv buyer:

try a radio, or books on tape,

maybe throw in a case of fine beer.

it's o.k. man..... tv's not for

everyone.

relax before you break a pixel.

you forgot to mention crt.

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
But what are we to do if we are 100% satisfied with our DLP display?

xvxvxvx

Bustnchops
Unregistered guest
Maybe we could contribute to a psychiatric fund.

Bronze Member
Username: Douga

Post Number: 31
Mr. Lynch, I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time. Thank you for that.

Username: Mosspa

Dayton, OH USA

Post Number: 9
Hey, as having recently been told that I am in the advancing stages of macular degeneration, I am currently happy for every distorted pixel I can now see. In a few years, I won't be able to see the individual pixels anyway.

Moss

tvshopper
Unregistered guest
Moss,

I am sorry to hear about your eye troubles. My grandfather had that. It was very difficult for him to slowly lose his eyesight. Good luck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us