Digital Audio problem with Mits 52725 and Pioneer VSX-1014TX

PhxCliff
Unregistered guest
Does anyone else have this combo? When I connect the digital audio out from the tv to the receiver, I get a rapid flashing of the digital signal indicators on the receiver but no sound. Receiver works with 4 other digital audio sources. Had the TV into the shop where they tested it with a sharp receiver and could not duplicate the problem. Mits says if it works with other receivers, it must be a Pioneer problem. Pioneer says if their receiver works with other audio sources, it must be the TV!Unfortunately I don't have any other digital receivers to confirm the TV shops findings.
Anyone else seen this problem?

giver111
Unregistered guest
I had the same problem happen with the Samsung dlp. I have a fiber optic connection from the cable box right to the receiver bypassing the tv . Once in a while the lights flash on the receiver and the sounds oes on and off. I think it's the cable signal, because the TV isn't even involved. Everytime I turn on the receiver I get no sound for a few seconds, it just seems like the cable box takes a while to catch up with the signal or something like that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us