Fortec lifetime ultra

Anonymous

I just purchased a fortec lifetime ultra and do not know how to get started to get all the dishnetwork 110 and 119 channels, can anyone help?

LK
Unregistered guest
U must READ for hours,days,weeks,BEFORE U start a new hobby such as this...start at www.al7bar.tk forums...basically U install and align a dual LNB dish aimed at the 110 and 119 satellites..then flash the receiver and then scan the receiver for channels..and thats the VERY BASIC..its all very easy,BUT U have MUCH reading to do..

Anonymous

And here is a cheap place to get them. We have the best deals on the Fortec

Username: Fortec_dummy

COMPTON, NY USA

Post Number: 1
HELLO AND A THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ,,I WAS ENJOYING MY FORTEC WHEN,.,,POOF IT STARTED DOWNLOADING SUMTING....THEN ALL CHANNLES GO BUH BYE....ANYWAYS NOW THERES A BAR THAT SAYS PLEASE PUT INFO HOW DO I FIX THIS PLEASE HELP....

Lk
Unregistered guest
Read the manual and start over with the factory flash..

Bronze Member
Username: Allic

Post Number: 39
Help for the fortec is here Fortec star lifetime ultra support

LK
Unregistered guest
that site sucks..bogus info and old Dec 2 keys still posted as "real time keys"..quit spamming bogus info and garbage sites..

LK
Unregistered guest
HOW TO ENTER THE CODES FOR THE LIFETIME ULTRA FIX.

Click MENU on the remote
Then side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
Then down to CODE then OK then 1668
Then side arrow to turn OFF code
Then down to NAGRAVISION then OK
Then side arrow to DISH NETWORK
Then down to KEY NUMBER, change to 00
Then down to KEY change to 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57
Then OK then EXIT once
Then side arrow turn code ON then 1668 then EXIT EXIT
Your TV should work now.

Username: Cancan

Post Number: 6
Its good to see someone like LK is here to help at times like this...A lot others are taking the opportunity to peddle their sites and services

Anonymous

Can someone explain to me how to load channel list and where I can find a list for Lifetime Ultra. Not sure if this is the reason I'm missing alot of channels. Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Fortec lifetime ultra Help!
I deleted channel data & music data and tried
to download new channel list, I can not get it to except the gtd file for some reason although it
appears to be taking it. I am using
gtools v1.85 and a channel list I created using
channel master. I end up having to scan for satellites.Thanks in advance.

Username: Redpirate

Hibbing, Minnesota USA

I did what LK said above and still don't get the picture. The 0 key wont stay put. When I change it, it scrambles as soon as I leave and come back to check on it. Odd, all the two digit sequences are there, but in a different order. And no picture - message says 'ecm or key change'. Any help would be appreciated. What is the current flash?

LK
Unregistered guest
Do NOT set it back to DEFAULT settings...

Anonymous

How do I go about getting the new key into my new st 2000?

Can it be done with the remote?

Or do I have to reflash the receiver with an updated bin and if so where can I get I get the bin?

Thanking all respondents in advance....

davidv

LK
Unregistered guest
read the other 2000 thread..[link removed] FTA downloads..

2. 2005-03-08 23:15:00 pff56new.bin PFF5.6 with key changed on 3-8-2005. Enjoy.

COMPTON, NY USA

Post Number: 2
THANK YOU TO ALL.....AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO

LK VERY VERY MUCH THANKS

COMPTON, NY USA

Post Number: 3
ok heres another o master LK lol.. i noticed theres no chanell guide only stations so how am i suposed to find out whats on tv...

LK DECIEVED ME
Unregistered guest
HEY I WAS TOLD BY YOU LK EVERTHING WAS FINE AND NOW I READ THAT ITS GOING TO GO DOWN?

LK
Unregistered guest
No programming guide -EPG with Dishnetwork and Fortec

Username: Cablerock

Post Number: 5
What is going down LK?

Post Number: 6
I have a directv Dish already install, I usually get signal on 110 not on the 119. I just want to know if I can leave it the way it is, and would my Fortec Star Lifetime ULTRA Receiver works with my dish point to the Directv satellite?

LK
Unregistered guest
what type dish..oval/round..1/2/3 LNB's...most DTV channels were off the 101...I would realign it to the 119...but if it pointed at 110 then thats OK too..

Post Number: 7
Is an oval Dish with 2 LNB.

LK
Unregistered guest
great dish for getting both 110 and 119..read the FTA dish pointing area of forums at [link removed]

Anonymous

When you order the Fortec Lifetime Ultra Receiver, how long does it usually take to get to my house?

Anonymous

is there someone out there knows how to load a channel list?

anon1
Unregistered guest
Gtools 1.85..get it at any reputable site

Anonymous

thanks for the response. I got the Gtools 1.85 and a channel list. But when I click on Gtools, it give me an error code. Am I suppose to connect the com port with the IRD first before I click on Gtools?

Anonymous

I just bought fortec ultra and can't get it to flash

pronkey
Unregistered guest
is there a trick to getting the fortec to flash it's new. I would appreciate any help been reading for two days and can't get any info

go home L T
Unregistered guest
Aw NO this Dave MOle is back ....................geeze.......some people........Guys..guys...come on this guy.aka applebee ....aka.......the truth is back .aka.....LT...or whatever this looser calls himself......get a real job ya mole.....man oh man....SPEAK FOR YOURSELF LOOSER..........PEEPS BOYCOTT LT

Lts somw looser BUM that works for ECOUSTICS......yes this site which is owned by DAVE.........yes DAVE owns this site...ive checked this out extensively..............ecoustics is DAVE OWNED and operated so PEEPS watch what ya say here.......

LK
Unregistered guest
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

B I G SCAMMERS.........STAY AWAY >>>>PEEPS
Ok peeps sorry U guys got burnt from em

Username: Lalusingh

New york, Ny Us

i dont have code key on channel page on the fortec ultra can anyone help

Username: Lalusingh