Hitachi 57s715 Problem

Username: Uncle_edna

Post Number: 1
Question,
I just bought my hitachi last week and am already having a problem. THe problem is that i lose the picture for a split second. I hear the "click" like it is going to shut off but then it immediately comes back on. I never lose sound though. was wondering if anyone has had this problem or knows what is going on?

Username: Tikkles

Post Number: 7
Hi Adam. We have the same 57S715 Hitachi model- 4 weeks old. We love it. We did not experience your kind of picture problem. Try reading up at "Hitachi or Sony".

chinese poet
Unregistered guest
bad resistor or capacitor on the power supply board

Username: Rj1owat

Do you have directv? they are having a problem with their hdmi hook up on their hd boxes. had same problem with sony.

HD Fanatic
Unregistered guest
I had the exact problem with my Sony 55" but it was only when watching DVD's. It never did it during broadcast TV. I even tried a different DVD player and it still did it. Luckily it was within the 30 day trial period. I returned it for another and the new one has not done it. I would exchange it if you can. Mine was only doing it 3-4 times through-out a movie.

Username: Datrader

I just had my Hitachi 57s715 delivered today. The picture is excellent. But there is a slight line moving from the bottom of the screen to the top, then start from the bottom moving up again. I see it when the screen is bright like when it's showing sky or lights, it's not detectable when the screen is dark or in dark color. It's on every digital TV channel. On analog channels, since I'm using antena, the picture is too fuzzy to tell. I was not sure if this is due to the broadcast or TV, then I turned on my DVD player. When at the still screen of DVD, it's more obvious that the line is moving from the bottom up to top.

I really like the TV otherwise, but I don't think I can stand a moving line on TV. Does anyone else see that on Hitachi 57s715?

Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us