ASK A TECH

Username: Davesmith

Norwich, Ct Usa

Post Number: 1
Get instant cures for broken electronics devices as well as service manuals & schematics at: http://fletchersite.com/ask.html.

Username: Belynda4

Post Number: 1
Easiest Question you will answer today. After having a new theatre system installed, I have moved all of the old things to another area of the house. However, I have NO clue on how to hook everything back up!! Can any of you guys who are pros at this help me? This audio out video in stuff, I am sure a 5 year old could assist me in. However, I amjust looking at all these cords STUMPED. Any help you can give me would be so highly APPRECIATED. It's a JVC cable ready TV and I have the comcast digital cable box and a basic VCR. I have the cable tv set up. That i can do. It's the connections for the VCR that I need your help with. Everything I have tried doesn't work. I have the channel set to 3 on VCR and TV. Can you explain the hook up so that I can play the VCR and even tape things if I wanted to? I have two remotes. One from COmcast andone that is universal. ALthough the universal is for volume only. Press the numbers and its out of wack. Would love to use just one remote but have no clue as how I can do that. If you can help with the connections, I would be so HAPPY. Thanks So much.

Peas
Unregistered guest
Tracey,

Move everything back to where it was previously located and hook it all up. Now write down on a sheet of paper how everything is connected. Next move everything to the new location and reconnect as written on your paper. Problem solved!

Hope this helps,

Peas
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us