Equipment help please

Username: Pcsurveillance

Post Number: 1
Currently I have a Direct TV system with 3 receivers, all activated. I also have a 4 year old Dish 500 dish from days gone by. I would like to know if I can setup the Dish Network Dish at a different location, point it at the Direct TV satellite and use one of my 3 Direct TV recievers. Will this work?

Isn't the Dish Network and Direct TV dish and/or LNB essentially the same piece of equipment?

I thought I heard someone tell me along the way that it will not work properly......supposedly I will not be able to view all available channels.

Any light on the subject would be of great help.........Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Not sure what U're goal is here..if its to receive free (hacked) Directv (DTV),then U're thinking is way off...U must have a subscription or share a subscription,which requires a DTV activated CARD for EACH receiver that U use...yes dishnetwork roof dishs and LNB's can be used to receive DTV,but a DTV currently activated CARD PAID for monthly to DTV is also required...and there is NO P4/5 hacked DTV cards..

If goal is to get Free (hacked) Dishnetwork television,then U cannot use a DTV receiver...U need either an Echostar/dishnetwork receiver and card or an FTA (free to air) receiver,which requires no card..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us