TRUE FTA

FTA
Unregistered guest
Ok first off this thread is intended for only Free TV. TRUE FTA. being new to this hobby it's kind of interesting what this all means. Well I'm so used to using an attenna, I never realized what these FTA receivers could bring in. So let's keep this thread clean and post only TRUE FTA information. So the first Question is what do I need to get started, and what sattelites should I aim at?

LK
Unregistered guest
Go to [link removed] for getting started and files and help...forums and live chat...and FTA manuals in files area..

Go to www.satscams.com for listing of SCAMMERS and LINKS to TRUSTED sites..

New FTA's
Unregistered guest
A new generation of FTA's, Nagra2 ready and with EPG's is just starting to come out.
This is the standard.

LK
Unregistered guest
Nagra2 channels are NOT working with any new "Nagra2 ready" FTA now....ex: playb*oy -venus on Bev....EPG will be working soon with only the coolsat

Anonymous

so is nagra2 ready only a joke?

LK
Unregistered guest
yeah right now it is..it hasn't been proven yet..Don't know of any FTA's getting N2 channels

LK
Unregistered guest
I highly suggest everyone use the 3 links above that I posted..ALL help U need is right there and many more people other than me are available..I cannot possibly help everyone here..

[link removed] has ALL the solutions to FTA flashing,programming and error message problems..someone else has already had your problem and received the solution post reply..

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 79
FTA- FREE TO A-S-S
OHHH YAAA!Upload

miIton
Unregistered guest
wheres the azz?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help