Pansat 2500 help please

Username: Djgo_42

Post Number: 1
Please can someone help me. I flashed my 2500 and hooked it up to my directv dish and pointed at sat110.
Using the instructions from dsscommunity and this is what happened.
1) I cannot scroll down to parental controls? Why? How do I get there? The cursor just skips over the parental control.
2. I selected echosat8.6 and scanned and it says no transponder found? What does that mean?
Please help!

meyer57
Unregistered guest
You will have to flash your Pansat again.
First flash with the factory and then with the blacklist.

meyer57
Unregistered guest
You will have to flash your Pansat again.
First flash with the factory and then with the blacklist.

Post Number: 3
Meyer57..thanks for your help. I went to dss.community and found a post
Use the Factory Flash (Pansat 2500A_040607_222_api(N)
So I use this first and let it reboot and then do the same process with the new flash.
Which one would you recommend
X85BL-050104 250 api
or
X85BL-041202 237 api?
Any help would be appreciated.
You seem to know how to troubleshoot. One more question before I give up. Will my Bell 3100 receiver dual LNB work with my pasnsat or is it like the dishpro 500 and have a switch inside the LNB?

LK
Unregistered guest
250 api is newer (050104= Jan4,2005) and has channel list aligned in same order as Dishnetwork..that dish pro 500 will work...bell3100 receiver dual LNB?...its a receiver,not a dish..the bell 3100 receiver will work with the dishpro LNB dish,just need to use dishpro channel lists..and invest $15 into a satfinder,make sure 100% that U're aligned to the 110 and 119 correctly..

Post Number: 4
LK..you're correct..typo error on my behalf. I have a Bell 3100 receiver and the dish that came with it has a dual LNB. In some posts it says that the dishpro 500 dish with dual LNB will not work with the pansat2500 because there is some internal switch. From the picture they showed in one post, I think my bell dish LNB looks the same. Just asking if that means that this Bell dish won't work either with a pansat and I should get a dish with a single LNB to point at 110 dishnet. Thanks for any information .

LK
Unregistered guest
dishpro 500 will work and get BOTH the 110 and 119...a single LNB is easier But will only get 1 satellite (119 is most popular)...and the Bell3100 receiver is same as the dish 301-10 receiver...if U have a bell dish,I dunno..try it..
get the EXACT make/model and LNB info off of the Bell dish and ask in FTA satellite/dish area at dsscommunity

LK
Unregistered guest
http://dsscentral.net/forums3/viewforum.php?f=22

copy/paste..then remove the * in word .net

Post Number: 5
ok LK..many thanks will do that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us