Some one PLEASE help me with my dvd player. It wont load dvds.

Unregistered guest
Does any one out there know how to fix a dvd player so it will load dvds? I have a 3 disc GE dvd player that i bought about 2 years ago. It worked fine and then a few nights ago I played a burned dvd in there and it worked fine. I shut it off and the next morning I went to use it and now it wont load any dvds. Some one please help me.

Silver Member
Username: Arnold_layne

MadridSpain

Post Number: 341
Just an idea, have you tried unplugging the player? I.e. to empty any memory circuit.

Cheers
AL

frank wright
Unregistered guest
imhaving the same problem can you possibly email me if you find a solution poppabear160@hotmail.com

thanks

frank wright
Unregistered guest
ok i just recently baught an in dash dvd cd combo (model LM7508) it played fine in all functions for about a week until i tried playing a burned dvd it played just fine for about an hour or so then the screen read disk error now it wont load any disks a message just pops up saying there is no disk ?????? can anyone help ........

Ryan Pilly
Unregistered guest
You need to crack it open and remove the disc manually, or take it to a professional and they'll do probably do the same. Let me know how it works out.

Unregistered guest
I have a Pioneer DVD player DV-C503. I played one dvd and it worked fine I tried to play another and it will not play. It acts like it is loading but just does not finish. I broke out the manual but I am not very mechanical. I unplugged it,cleaned dvd, cleaned what I could of the player itself and still nothing. It is two years old but it does not get used very much at all, two or three times a month at the most. Any suggestions please email me. sab04@ou.edu
Thank you

Unregistered guest
I have a DVD player that will play CD's but not DVD's. Ive been told its something to do with the Laser Voltage but dont know how to change it. Can anyone help? Anyone with answers to my problem please email me at pcnorwood6795@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us