Screen Material

sbs
Unregistered guest
Has anyone out there constructed their own frame and purchased a quality screen material to cover it? I am purchasing the Pan. 700 projector and want to use a fixed screen HD - 106" diagonal. The frame construction will be easy, but finding someone that retails screen material has been difficult. If anyone has a link, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Anonymous

consider the case where making an automobile from parts might cost you 50k and buying the same car new would only cost 12k, well with screens there are such great bargains (thanks to commercial users) that its hardly worth buying the screen material

Elite (Taiwan) makes excellent quality screens in terms of construction, screen qualilty etc -e.g freestanding tripod setups -however do note they now and then might have very small marks mid-screen, not a big deal (e.g commercial users) however the price is so cheap, and you can modify these marks if need be in any case

you can buy an excellent 106" for around 200 dollars

Murphy/Again
Unregistered guest
I purchased a elite/screen (VMAX100XWH) it is a 100 inch 16.9 format that is electric and comes with both ir and rf remotes and mounting brackets from projector,com
I did my home work and kept checking froogle along with next tag ect ect and finally snatched the screen up ( shipping included ) for $310,00
I must say I love it . I did have a problem with a few spots on the screen so I had called up Tony Salas at elitescreens as he setup a replacement trouble free.

cheers and good luck

Anonymous

310 dollars is real cheap for a 100 inch 16:9 electric. Elite is certainly undercutting other companies with their prices

On my Elite 92" 16:9 tripod which I bought for about 179 dollars, I was very impressed with the overall construction. Note at this point most of their market w/b commercial users, who I don't believe would mind small marks the way a videophile might.

Unregistered guest
can any body help, i live in britain and recently bought a 65"rear projector tv from the states this works well with the world wide video player that came with the tv but it is running on jack leads which means the worst possible picture. i have enquired about a hd dvd(neu neo) would this work on my tv as this dvd is multi voltage and suppose to convert ntsc to pal, any help will be appreciated many thanks.

Unregistered guest
can any body help, i live in britain and recently bought a 65"rear projector tv from the states this works well with the world wide video player that came with the tv but it is running on jack leads which means the worst possible picture. i have enquired about a hd dvd(neu neo) would this work on my tv as this dvd is multi voltage and suppose to convert ntsc to pal, any help will be appreciated many thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us