DVC Camcorder transfer to VCR

Username: Janex

Polson, MT United States

Post Number: 1
I recently received a Panasonic palmcorder as a gift, model no# PV-GS9, and I know most camcorders can be hooked up to a VCR to transfer video from the DVC tape to a VHS tape. Does my palmcorder have this feature? And if so, what is the cable called that I need for hooking it up to the VCR?

Bronze Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 27
Come on Elizabeth. Look at the manual. If missing, go to Panasonic's web site for info.

Polson, MT United States

Post Number: 2
hi, Dale; i'm not stupid. i went to the website and could not find the information. the person i received the gift from never gave me the manual to begin with.

Polson, MT United States

Post Number: 3
Hi, Dale; I'm not stupid. I went to the Panasonic website and could not find the information. The person whom I received the camcorder from never gave me the manual to begin with. If you know the information I'm looking for, could you please divulge it? I would really, really, really appreciate it.

Bronze Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 60
Describe the cables that came with your "gift". Carefully look at the unit and see if there are places (sometimes hidden under flip down type panels) where cables can be plugged. If your camcorder can be played through a tv, it most likely has the ability to transfer to vhs. How do you connect it for tv playback? By the way, I never intended to imply that you were stupid. Please accept my apology if my comment came off that way.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us