Dishnet hits and info

Anonymous

whats going on with dishnet? my lock has kicked in about 5 times tonight. we need to have a thread that keeps people upto date on ecm's or other info going on with Dishnet. this is it. spread the info.

all i have now is a "rumour" that Dishnet is going down for good sometime this year. and today they seem to be hitting like crazy. good thing for digital locks.

Salm
Unregistered guest
Yea man my dish got hit so many times too i'm a beginner i need help .. i have to go very far to fix my receiver .
and i'm getin tired of it ... iwant to do it myself can anyone help me?

LK
Unregistered guest
Should read before U ask...read the thread here titiled "Dishnet and Bev Info"...U would have/will see this post there by me..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To fix your receiver from the recent ECM:

1. connect JTAG to receiver.
2. open up Jkeys2.99.
3. enter flash programming
4. On the full line select the down arrow and select the SA address for your model.
5. Make sure the SA address is displayed and then select erase, you get a verification popup asking if you want to erase theis sector.
6. Place receiver in the stream, without the smart card. The unit will flash the power light a feww times then go solid, don't worry about a picture at this point, you won't get one.
7. When the update is complete, the receiver will be displaying the system information screen, now verify the loacation ID has changed to some thing other than 000001.Also verify the software version has the -N and Not the -F, if it's a dash F, then more work is required. The eeprom is corrupt and requires rewriting.
8. If all the info is correct, place smartcard in it and Watch tv.

2700 = address SA5 (512 k tsop)
2800 = address SA5 (512 k tsop)
3700 = address SA5 (512 k tsop)
3800 = address SA30 (2 meg tsop)
3900 = address SA30 (2 meg tsop)
4700 = address SA30 (2 meg tsop)
4900 = address SA30 (2 meg tsop)
301.010 = address SA3 in flash 1 SA15 in flash 2 (2x2 tsops)
301.013 = address SA3 in flash 1 SA15 in flash 2 (2x2 tsops)
501=address SA54 (4meg tsop)

BTW...ECM's almost daily since Superbowl..

LK
Unregistered guest
DISH/BEV IRD Error Codes
Below is a list of error codes generated by the IRD with their definitions.

DishNet Error Codes
002 The satelite has lost the signal, please use up or down key.
... No signal being recieved. Could be that Sat moved, bad weather, New spot beam has removed signal from your area, bad cable connections, Bad switch
004 check switch
005 Your smart card does not currently have authorization to view or purchase this program.
... Give it time, it will eventually get the new decrypt keys
013 This is a subscription channel which has not been purchased.
015 Acquring satellite signal. Please wait.
019 The smartcard is not inserted correctly.
... Either cam looped, in IRD wrong, or making bad contact
020 The smartcard currently inserted is not valid for this receiver.
... The Wrong ird number was put on the card
021 Smartcard is not inserted into the receiver.
... Put smart card in. If your cards in you have a hardware problem
022 Your receiver has not yet been authorized .
... Your IRD # and boxkeys are 00'd out or wrong or you ird status byte is set at 80 (Suspended) needs to be set at 00 (normal)
023 Unable to acquire program guide information.
... No satallite signal
024 unable to read from memory
025 satellite signal has been lost
061 Vital programming will now be downloaded into your receiver. Do not disturn or unplug it.
081 Dialing out. please wait.
083 Dial-out failure. The receiver is unable to dialout.
104 A serious problem has been detected in your receiver . Please call: 1-888-884-3759
303 Your receivers memory is now being programmed. Do not disturb or unplug your ird while the green froint panel light is blinking.
150 "A SERIOUS PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED WITH YOUR RECIEVER: PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-7496."
... Your ird's firmware is detecting the lock, unlock or go back with your irds firmware... DO NOT CALL
151 "A SERIOUS PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED WITH YOUR RECIEVER: PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-7496."
... Usually do to a bad lock installation or the old lock installation, turn off IRD and unplug. Check for info on how to correct before doing anything. DO NOT CALL
152 "A SERIOUS PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED WITH YOUR RECIEVER: PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-7496."
... You have been hit by an ECM targeting the EEPROM, turn off IRD and unplug. Check for info on how to correct before doing anything. DO NOT CALL
153 "A SERIOUS PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED WITH YOUR RECIEVER: PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-7496."
... You have been hit by an ECM targeting the TSOP, turn off IRD and unplug. Check for info on how to correct before doing anything. DO NOT CALL
155 outdated tsop hard lock nag
...Your ird's firmware is detecting the lock, unlock or go back with your irds firmware... DO NOT CALL
349 "You are attempting to use a version of smartcard that is incompatible with this receiver."
... IRD firmware is anti Rom2/Rom3/Rom10... need to do the VIDMOD

My Dish went Nuts
Unregistered guest

ERROR ..........153

A serious problem has been detected
with your receiver

Please call 1-800-334-7496

hughnohoo
Unregistered guest
My Dish Went Nuts:
you have just been ecm'd. Follow LK's advice in the post above. Emu users fix already done, plastic users need to wait a little for the fix.

Username: Wyrtwister

Post Number: 2
Try Free To Air , no card to mess with & Charlie can not damage the receiver .

Wyr

afroman
Unregistered guest
fta sucks no program guide how the hell do you know whats on? anyways i got a new script for my dishnet and it is not locking up every hour. runs fine now. i would still like to know how bad the ecm's are.

madmarty
Unregistered guest
LK, the address to erase on a 501 is sa60. sa54 worked on the old software.

Username: Wyrtwister

Post Number: 4
The PCI cards have EPG's . Depending on the software , Ecms , 2 - 4 months , maybe .

Just got 2 sick Fortec Ultras off of EBay . Jtaged them back to working & flashed it to a Pansat 2500A ( had 2 Pansat remotes on hand ) .

You are right , no meaningful EPG . :-(

Wyr

LK
Unregistered guest
2 things...as far as FTA's,the coolsat 4000 NOW has a WORKING EPG with the software released today..it will be public VERY soon

Lastly is to stop the Dish ECM's ,use a checksum blocker...the latest are at www.romprotect.com

Afroman
Unregistered guest
my dish shut down today again. i have some kind of auto resetting dig. lock. all i have to do is unplug the receiver and plug back in and i am watching tv again. last time i would lock ever hour. got a fix from my programer and it was good. this morning i had to reset it again. i hope i dont have to get another fix today.

sanjj
Unregistered guest
how do i tell if my receiver got hit. i only get channel 103

LK
Unregistered guest
Just READ!..the error messages and fixes are posted here above in this thread...error 153 = ECM,then U've been "hit"..and the fix is above that...unbelievable!

Username: Pearls_7us

Post Number: 2
Guys, I dont understand why I am getting an error when i turn my satellite on. Its ERROR 005 and I dont know how to get rid of it. Above it says give it time...Does that mean give it time and keep it on or something else. I dont know how to get rid of this?? Is this a virus attack on my card or what?? Please let me know as I am very upset. Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
No virus attack!...just do what it says, be patient its updating...

Jon Sast
Unregistered guest
HI LK..
Try to get the fix for Pansat, do you have any?

Thanks,
Jon

LK
Unregistered guest
005 message...If using atmega..then U must reprogram

Pansat fixs are everywhere...fix?...which one?

Anonymous

GO to this link [link removed] and they will help you. if you have irc then you can get real time help as well.

Jon Sast
Unregistered guest
Pansat for Echo Star qq dishnet..
Thanks again..

Username: Pearls_7us

Post Number: 3
But people i have already given it a day to update and it hasnt been able to update. It still says that ERROR 005 and still not gone. Should I just leave the satellite on and the TV off for a little longer. Please help me!!!!! :-(

tommy chong
Unregistered guest
I just took a hit I'm seeing all sorts of s-h-i-t

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

Username: Iharris2

Post Number: 1
Can anyone tell me how to do a factory reset on a dishnet7200 satellite receiver?

LK
Unregistered guest
Unplug it for few hours..

ISblindScanOK?
Unregistered guest
LK...If i do so many blind scans on my FTA receiver is that OK? I have legal dishnet and i just bought a pansat2500a also. If i scan many times to get all the sats on my FTA can i get in trouble? Is someone from dishnet noticing these scans and identifying where it is taking place? I'm a newbie and i just started(two weeks ago) to learn about the FTA. You are helping everyone here and i hope you will answer these too. Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
FTA scans,programming etc is totally NOT connected to Dishnetwork subscription...FTA is a seperate receiver than your Dishnet receiver..and there is NO FTA or Dish "satellite" sniffers" like with cable TV vans and ways..

BTW...keep phone line unplugged into receiver,unless U are a complete Dish receiver legit subscriber..

ISblindScanOK?
Unregistered guest
THANK YOU VERY MUCH LK. I was really worried and was afraid to scan to get more channels. Yes i am a legit Dish subscriber but i also bought this new pansat2500a. While i am testing the pansat, i will unplug my Dish receiver and use the pansat instead. It took me 35 hours and so many tries to see the picture on it ;). I'm planning to get a spliter so i can use both at the same time. If i don't use the Dish receiver and only use my pansat, will i get in trouble? Really appreciate all your answers here! I'm sure so many other newbies feels the same ;) Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
Dish does NOT care if U do NOT use their receiver..they ONLY want your money every month

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS
Unregistered guest
THE GUYS AT DISHNET NOW CAN VERY EASILLY CHANGE KEYS WHENEVER THEY WANT AND THEY KNOW ALL THAY CAN PlSS US OUT

Pinochio
Unregistered guest
Hey there,
I have dishnetwork and am not happy with the amount of money being paid every month for what they offer. Can anyone suggest any websites that explain what to do for a first timer? The coroporate world is taking over everything!

Unregistered guest
Yes Call me at 9055617936 for more info about watching tv for free

Username: Nub

Post Number: 1
please... how can i get the new codes for fta with dish software ...anyone

Anonymous

Does the sat. 101 point to the same place as the 110 sat? What is the different between these two satellites?

Anonymous

Hi LK,
Thanks for ur valuable informations and advice. Do u have any idea about error 361.
Thx
Kaz

Anonymous

hey lk
whats the best way to get started with this

immie
Unregistered guest
Hey Does anyone have any idea about what's going on with all those channels that are being blacked out by dishnet. They have already blacked out all Indian channels (611 to 619) and now 616, 620 & 621 are going to go this week. WHAT IS GOING ON? ANY FIXES? ANYONE PLEASE!

Unregistered guest
Hi Immie,
Just read your concern. I have the same problem and posted a message on March 15th but did not get any respond from anybody yet. As soon as you know anykind of fix , please post it.
Best regards
Kaz

Boston
Unregistered guest
Welcome to Nagra2!...Bev/Bell will be all nagra2 within 4-6 weeks...Dish 3-6 months or sooner!

Username: Van_goff

Post Number: 5
can anyone help with new keys? Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us