Who thinks LK has to much time on his hands

Anonymous

he knows everything about everthing. he needs to get laid or something. you spend to much time on the web. you show great passion about something so useless, because it does not work any more!
get a life LK!

LK
Unregistered guest
I'm retired from 30 years military...have much time...but do have a life and get laid... I ride,boat,fish,beach,golf,yardwork etc..I live in Paradise on a good income..in my spare time,I dabble in this..I find it usually calms me...I'm a little hyper after many years in military...LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 58
lk.kl.largo key, key largo, you win. im just a guy from canada not a mole as you claimed. no dave t.v. it gets boring. i came to this site hoping to find a fix for dave but realize it is not going to happen. (9 months ago) i got bored and got a real kick out of p-i-s-s-i-n-g you guys off. but i realize you are only trying to help like i would help out my freinds. by the way knee grow and me are not the same person, for the last time. lol .
btw. i could use some help with fta or bev some time
thanks ANALMAN

Lost in Iowa
Unregistered guest
I am just a lonely guy in a ranch in Iowa. I like to milk the cows and to watch nakit ladies.

what a whiney fukc
Unregistered guest
analman...... your such a pathetic wimp
we dont need your corny sobbing

you make me puke

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
F-U-C-K I MUST HAVE BEEN DRUNK WHEN I WROTE THAT. GOT TO GET OFF THIS MIDNIGHT SHIFT!

THE RAG
Unregistered guest
NOPE......... YOUR JUST A SENTIMENTAL FAGG0T

MAKES ME WANNA PUKE TOO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
LICK BALLS B-I-T-C-H. ANALMAN'S BACK AND BADDER THAN EVER.
BTW YOU GUYS BETTER THANK JOHN CONNOR FOR STOPING JUDGEMENT DAY. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BLOOD BATH.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
LET ME CORRECT MYSELF, POSTPONED JUDGEMENT DAY
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us