Rca direct and card fix-still worth it???

Anonymous

im thinking bout going to an rca dish and either getting a fixed card OR getting the stuff to fix
my own card? any suggestions on where to get card writers ? good ones that is and a reader to check it?? as you can tell--newbie--so , any
help is wanted..smart butts arent...just kiddin'

thanks all

Username: Swiper

Post Number: 4
direct tv is over !!!!!!!!!!!

has been since april 04'

LK
Unregistered guest
another Rumplestillskin or whatever his name was!...LOL...like groundhog day,they don't awake too often....

IF someone wants to start a new hobby,then READ first about it and learn the BASICS!..must learn what letters sound like before U can learn to speak..I use to say that there were no such thing as STUPID questions,but I've learned thats not true!...YES,there is!...many STUPID questions get asked by people too LAZY or STUPID to read a little before they ask... I have a new philosphy,I don't help people that don't help themselves first..READING is so simple,and provides ALL the answers here or anywhere,no matter what the subject matter is..

lk's nightmare
Unregistered guest
hey lk

tell your mom i love it when she chokes on my thingy when shes swallowing my man soda...your chicks
not too bad either

lk's nightmare
Unregistered guest
hey lk

tell your mom i love it when she chokes on my thingy when shes swallowing my man soda...your chicks
not too bad either
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us