Just Got Direct tv Help

Anonymous

I just got a direct tv system i had comscast for year and was able to get free ppv and such before things switched to digital people have told me for about 2 years now to get sat tv its esay to hack because there no fix for digital i have dove in head frist and i need to know where and what to buy
to get started.... i know it have to take a card writer or something for the cards like the p4 and p5
can any1 point me as to where i need to go thanks
gimpyyy316

Username: Gimpyyy316

Post Number: 2
can any1 help me?

LK
Unregistered guest
U cannot hack DTV anymore,not since last April...best thing U can do is share a subscription now...read the thread about that..

BTW...U should ask questions BEFORE U do something,NOT after when its too late...should always do homework first..

LK
Unregistered guest
heres the share sub link...read it.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/118208.html

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 45
GOOD LIFE ADVISE THERE SUGAR NUTS. IM SURE THE NEXT TIME HE HAS A BIG LIFE DECISION HE WILL COME BACK TO YOU.
YOU ARE SOO SMART LK.
FEBUARY 4 2005

LK
Unregistered guest
FCUK OFF KNEE GROW

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 31
rest assured fruitcake...that is not me. I only post as Knee Grow, and you can take my word on that. I'm thinking all these azzholes that use caps are puberty boy, plus the stupid retard doesn't know how to spell.

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 47
I SMELL FRIED CHICKEN

hughnohoo
Unregistered guest
LK: I just read your post on sharing a sub with dave. Used to do this with the hu cards for awhile. BUT, don't understand how dave can activate receivers on an account set up in Florida, with only 1 receiver actually hooked up to phone line in Florida....so how does the activate signal reach those other receivers ???

ALSO, if the other receivers order ppv, that means the sub owner gets the bill....been there done that....DO NOT give anyone the account password !

Interesting forum, but you all seem too busy flaming each other to share a lot of knowledge. I think I'll stick to ID, Maestra, satemp, etc.

LK
Unregistered guest
Are U for real?..the signal reachs EVERY receiver by SATELLITE!...NOT phone,phone only is used by DTV to download how many PPV's U ordered...it does not send an "activate" signal to receiver,Satellite sends it..a receiver is a receiver,thats all, it receives satellite signals,and stores (receives) your PPV purchases

OF COURSE,the sub owner gets billed when someone orders a PPV online....so what,thats why this is about SHARING a sub and the BILL!...NOT FREE TV..

Yes go back to wherever U imposter...Obviously U're an imposter,or learned absolutely nothing at the other sites!

blaknight
Unregistered guest
yeah, don't ya just hate those imposters ?

Post Number: 3
whats are some good Sat sites to get the info i need on card writers an such for when the has is ready for the p5 card?

Post Number: 4
can any1 help me

Post Number: 5
any good sat sites
for loaders and programers?

LK
Unregistered guest
try dishmonkey.com or any DSS site ...U need to start somewhere,and don't recommend here for any newbie....go to either [link removed] or www.al7bar.tk...and many sites have "sponsors" (advertisers) with links to their sites...they sell hardware..

LK
Unregistered guest
try dishmonkey.com or any DSS site ...U need to start somewhere,and don't recommend here for any newbie....go to either [link removed] or www.al7bar.tk ...and many sites have "sponsors" (advertisers) with links to their sites...they sell hardware..

Post Number: 6
found this site think its a scam but how can i be sure?
http://www.p4-support.com/

LK
Unregistered guest
its a scam...read my thread HERE "scammers listing" or go to www.satscams.com for a scammer listing...and under links they have a "good guy list,which BTW lists both the sites I already recommended to you..

Me..U ask for reputable sites to get equipment and "good coder" and info...I give it to U...now U ask about another site that is NOT reputable...I'm not helping or replying to U anymore,since U don't listen....

Anonymous

Why do you have to get so p-i-s-s-y with people all the time LK. You got a bad additude!!

LK
Unregistered guest
It bothers me when lazy people ask dumb questions REPEATEDLY.

It bothers me when I help,when NOBODY else does,and then my help is ignored and followed by another dumb question from that same lazy person.

It bothers me when someone like U,then attacks me!...wake up,I'm not the lazy one here asking and acting dumb...its everyone around me!...again U must be one of the stupid idiot trouble makers here,looking to start trouble with me..BOYCOTT!

Anonymous

You need some prozac buddy. Its only fcuking T.V. Take up a new hobby like lawn bowling or something.

LK
Unregistered guest
bite me!

Carol T.
Unregistered guest
LK is one of the very few people helping others. Why are you so mean to him?

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 41
shut up douchbag Carol T. You shouldn't even be in this forum. This forum is for GUYS who know what they are doing. You should be surfing at http://www.soapcity.com/days/ Now go home and cook your husband some supper, then do the dishes and then orally gratify him...ROTF

hughnohoo
Unregistered guest
"Are U for real?..the signal reachs EVERY receiver by SATELLITE!...NOT phone,phone only is used by DTV to download how many PPV's U ordered...it does not send an "activate" signal to receiver,Satellite sends it"..LK

Sorry, never had to sub so didnt know that...nice to know too. Thanks. And chill man..lifes too short to get upset by axxholes, right ?

LK
Unregistered guest
hughno..sorry,if I came across too strong...I though most people who post knew how satellite TV works,especially when they say they visit other DSS sites..

BTW...maestra aka nagracode is a known scammer and is now listed at www.satscams.com as a known scammer..satscsams.com's sole purpose is to expose scammers for everyones benefit ..

hughnohoo
Unregistered guest
that maestra, the scammer, is not the web site. Try www.maestra.tv/forums, or www.satemporium.net
Good info there, and of course there is always
id-discussions.com which is where the nozkt mod was "invented" in the forums...was really interesting to watch it developed by forum posts.
No offense taken my man.
Keep on hacking !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us