Which TV wold you recommend Sony Panasoinc 42" WS models in post..

Username: Bottledz28

Post Number: 6
I need help deciding on which TV is a better buy for the money. First is the Sony 42" KDF42WE655. the other is the Panasonic 43" PT43LC14. Which one is a better TV for its money? I wil not be running audio to it. Iwatch a LOT of NASCAR and the kids watch toons alot. I hope I am able to ask this question in this section.

remember#3
Unregistered guest
I highly recommend the Sony 42" KDF42WE655. I watch football, nascar, and my niece cartoons on this set. Daytona 500 will be in Hi Def 2/20!!!

Post Number: 7
AS far I know, ALL of the Nascar races on FOX this season will be in HD. I heard it was just the 500 but sources sayits all of FOX's races. Will I be able to still use a HD box on the sony. Im not sure I want to get rid of the On screen menu and On Demand for the kids sake.

Still Learning
Unregistered guest
Why LCD? Stuck pixels can happen within the first thousand hours. Yellowing and blue fade will occur before 4000 hours. LCOS/D-ILA is supposed to be a better technology. DLP is what I have chosen because the Texas Instruments DMD chip is rated to last over thirty years. I will replace lamps every 8000 hours, and maybe a color wheel or two. Both are easy to install. I think my picture is brighter and colors are more vivid that the LCD sets. No problems with fast motion either.

Anonymous

Read VinDSL's posts on problems with DLP.

Post Number: 8
You know, all these hype about this and that lasting 20 or 30 years is just a selling gimic. Come on now guys, how many of us are actualy gonna keep a TV for 20 or 30 years. WE all know that we gonna be buying the next best thing in 10 years or so. A TV lasting for 30 years means nothing to me because I know for afact that I wil not have the same TV for that long. I figure I will have a TV for about 10 years tops. After that, its time to play with the new stuff again. With that said, I think that the LCD TV wil be better for me but that is not the point of my thread here. My orginal question was which LCD TV was better. I dont want this to turn into a LCD, plasma, DLP, pissing contest.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us