Cardless receiver

Username: Djjungly

Post Number: 1
I heard that they have cardless dishnetwork reciever, does anyone know anything about it? what it is called and how much they go for? where i can get one??? would i be needing services for that?

Silver Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 404
yeah you will need a subscription since they use nagra2 tech wich has't been hacked yet. but there are many models available with the 522 being one of them. And dishnetwork will give you one when you subcribe if you ask for the right package (like the two room dvr).

Username: Allic

Post Number: 10
If your looking for a cardless receiver that gets dish and more the i would say go get a free to air receiver. The Fortec Lifetime Ultra gets dish and bev as well as many others You can pull from four different satellites at once. If you want one pre flashed so you can watch dish or bev right outa the box, click the buy now button on the main page.

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
but keep in mind that when dish goes strictly to nagra2 in sept the fta won't work nomore unless someone manages to hack nagra2.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
This is part of the reason i chose to go with the Fortec Lifetime Ultra. When the upgrade happens the fta recievers will still be able to get over 3000 fta chans and the oem ird,s will be toast till the fix is out. I am putting my money on the fix coming out for the fta receivers first.

Username: Djjungly

Post Number: 2
so If I buy Stealth ST-2000A FTA Receiver (Blackbird Pansat Fortec) or Fortec Lifetime Ultra Free To Air Satellite Receiver, would I get all the channels I want? I am interested in Sony Tv and Zee tv, will I get those channels free? or I will have to subscribe?

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo...I notice U and expressvu want $300 for that Fortec Lifetime Ultra...but the links at expressvu are selling the exact same receiver for $159...whats up with that?...why do U have an almost 200% markup?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
The receivers for 300 dollars are plug and play with live setup support..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
That also includes shipping.

rip off
Unregistered guest
better come with a hooker and a bottle as well

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
We at GUDDCO feel that 300 us dollars for a Fortec Lifetime Ultra that has been flashed with new firmware that decodes all nagra in north america plus free shipping and live tech support to get the user up and running as quickly as possible is money well spent if you value your time!

John Connor
Unregistered guest
Cyberdyne systems offers the same system for $49

t-1000
Unregistered guest
come with me if you want to watch

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Well Knee Grow its evident that you do not need help setting up your system. However due to the recent popularity of fta receivers there are a lot of new people joining who are still learning and are not quite up to speed with the technical aspect of everything. I have received nothing but thanks from my customers who receive follow up support. Also, I think you need to reconsider how you should conduct yourself in a public forum viewable by minors.

LK
Unregistered guest
Knee grow is a minor and a mental midget too...ignore him...he's been banned from many sites,but is too immature to listen...he was banned here when he was aka "Stupid Idiots" then..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Well when ya grow up you can buy one of these

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Looking for a quick fix for free tv?
These little puppies will do it right outa the box
all you ave to do is put a four digit code in with the remote!

Anonymous

Is there an ip ban sub routine enabled on this M.B?

Anonymous

I dont mind the adds there useful but that little punk kids gotta go.

Anonymous

actually i thought the forum was perfect,just info you need and no filler

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
We have the fastest service.

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
well if you are a complete moron buy the illegal fta from gordo if you are as smart as the average teen ager buy a legal unflashed fta and do it yourself.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
your goofs with to much time on your hands
and yur not in canada so you cant sell them that way withought getting busted. So stop missinforming people and go build up your web sites..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
by the way iv got 3 people today that iv got up and running with the live support. I worked for msn tech for 3 years so i know how to troubleshoot over the phone.iv got 4 mcp,s and a world ov inf around me. I do nor rip people off.

Silver Member

Post Number: 419
Msn charges you twice what say peoplepc does yeah people pc only offers email support (and if you have a problem with your internet how you going to email) but only morons need support.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Ya and they are the same ones that are still on dialup so yur troubleshooting the software for the modem the actual hardware config the setup in msn and dialup props for up to 5 diff os,s. it was a challenge but i like helping people

LK
Unregistered guest
The level 1-2 tech reps at MSN are clowns ...they don't known the difference between a mouse and a moose or mouse..they can barely read their pre written scripts..they're no different than the stupid telemarketers that call who can't speak English!

Anonymous

CAN NOT BELIVE THE BULL AROUND HERE. ITS LIKE YOUR TRING TO SCARE PEOPLE INTO BUYING DTV OR DISH
THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST FTA RECEIVERS PERIOD.
THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD TRY TO MANIPULATE THE UNINFORMED PUBIC SHOWS YOUR REAL MORALS AND INTENTIONS. IT LOOKS LIKE GORDO IS SELLING THE THING FROM CANADA THE SAME PLACE ALL THE LOADERS AND ATMEGA,S COME FROM. SO ALL THIS LAW TALK IS CRAP.

Silver Member

Post Number: 425
There is a law against having a fta that is flashed to pick up dish or bev in the U.S. it is the dmca but the canadians have a charter that also covers it. but a unflashed fta is legal in both countries. And nobody was selling loaders and crap from canada after that charter in the early part of 03, they all moved offshore.

Anonymous

dude read the topic

CA Female
Unregistered guest
I would just like to know where exactly you get the 4 digit code.... I have looked at the links on here but i have found none

Anonymous

i used 1010

LK
Unregistered guest
thats just dsstuff...they're expensive!...and still selling a "VALID" HU card for $50,that gets NO TV!...I'd stay away from them!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us