HOOK UP HELP DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Anonymous

I installed a DVD player, but I do not have a set of stereo speakers for the room it is in and I am wondering if it is possible to have it use the TV speakers on the TV itself for speakers instead of using seperate ones and if this is possible how do I accomplish this, if not what do I need? Help would be greatly appreciated. You may also email me at JCBender1864@hotmail.com

Silver Member
Username: Arnold_layne

MadridSpain

Post Number: 311
Yes of course, if your TV has audio input. Please tell us what connections it has.

Cheers
AL

Username: Alba1314

Belfast, Antrim United Kingdom

Post Number: 1
Am looking for hack for Hitachi DVPF4E DVD/Video combi - can anyone please help me??

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DVD Player model # DVP-NS575P and I am having trouble getting sound out. I have put the DVD disc in my car DVD player and the picture and sound are excellent yet when I try to hook it up to the TV I only have a picture. I have used a S video cord and also a three part (red, white and yellow)electrical cord which came with the DVD player and always get the same result---no sound. I feel it is in the DVD remote controller----something I have not programed or something I need to push. Can you help me out?

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DVD Player model # DVP-NS575P and I am having trouble getting sound out. I have put the DVD disc in my car DVD player and the picture and sound are excellent yet when I try to hook it up to the TV I only have a picture. I have used a S video cord and also a three part (red, white and yellow)electrical cord which came with the DVD player and always get the same result---no sound. I feel it is in the DVD remote controller----something I have not programed or something I need to push. Can you help me out?

Silver Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 642
If you are using an s-video cable then you only hook the 2 audio cables on the same input. If you have the yellow composite video and the s-video both connected,that is probably the problem.

Michele
Unregistered guest
Help!!!!!!! Regarding the $44.98 Duraband HTR @Walmart.I have a 27in Symphonic TV and a Sanyo DVD both from Walmart. I've connected as said in the manual. Audio going from dvd to htr and video cable from dvd to tv. I can not get sound from the htr with the tv only. I've tried seperate audio cables from tv to htr along with audio from dvd to htr. I've tried every senerio with these cables I could think of. I just want to watch tv with the sound through the htr?
Please help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us