Dead Board of No answers

Bronze Member
Username: R1t1joby

Post Number: 17
Notice how all up and down the whole entire message board here is the number 1 with people asking questions and hardly anyone receiving any answers.

And then the responses are only sometimes correct.

If you are ever in the need of great assistance with your DVD Recorder, I would not consider this a very good place to go.

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
Life is full of questions with few correct answers. This board reflects true life, if you want fantasy go to the movies.

xvxvxvx

Bronze Member
Username: R1t1joby

Post Number: 18
< Life is full of questions with few correct answers. This board reflects true life, if you want fantasy go to the movies.

< xvxvxvx <

Go to the movies for answers to DVD Recorders?
I suppose that would be the expected idiotic response coming from the person who is usually the one giving out all of the answers.

Username: Paulndrema

Post Number: 5
I need a PCB (power supply board?) for an APEX DX 9000 dvd recorder.Any ideas where this can be purchased? Or possibly be repaired?

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
Go to the movies for answers to DVD Recorders?
I suppose that would be the expected idiotic response coming from the person who is usually the one giving out all of the answers.

I see reading comprehension is not your speciality. I suggest that if you don't like the answers go elsewhere, whining, crying and complaining to the people attempting to help you should have quit working when you were 5 years old.

All my answers are correct and accurate although sometimes curt.

xvxvxvx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us