Question on Eurostar 9700 Gold FTA receiver

Flame
Unregistered guest
I bought the Eurobox Euro-9700 Gold from east Africa and brought it to Canada, but just found out that the satellites/ transponders programmed on the receiver are all for Asia, Middle east, Europe and east/ north Africa. Unfortunately, I can't find those satellites from North America.

My question is, can I use this receiver in North America? if so, do I need to program the receiver to get FTA satellites in North America? can anybody tell me where to get the program.

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 158
Often imitaded, never duplicated.

Terminator
Unregistered guest
You need to re-program the reciver.

Flame
Unregistered guest
That is what I suspected. I really appreciate it if anyone could tell me where I can get the program.

Username: Karim

Nairobi, Afric Kenya

Post Number: 1
have installed a euro gold 9700 free dish.
pls advs how i can get the frequncies for the channels

flame
Unregistered guest
Go to http://www.lyngsat.com to find all the frequencies and more.

LK
Unregistered guest
flame..very good advice

John Connor
Unregistered guest
Try pointing the dish towards Cyberdyne Systems, it should take the update, then prepare for la resistance....

T-1000
Unregistered guest
IF YOU WANT TO WATCH COME WITH ME.

T-1000
Unregistered guest
IT IS TIME.

flame
Unregistered guest
John Connor.. you mentioned about Cyberdyne Systems. Are you suggesting that it will update the database of the receiver to list the transponders in my region, i.e., North America? if so do you know the longitude address of the satellite?

John Connor
Unregistered guest
Cyberdyne systems is based on a conditional access module system. The machine's have their own database installed by Cyberdyne. We have a team of soldiers set up to try and infiltrate their system but it doesn't look good. As it stands right now humanity on the whole should feel threatened by the machine.

jimmy bobbit
Unregistered guest
this cyberdyne system sounds interesting....if i point my dish towards it will my hu card work again?

Lorena Bobbit
Unregistered guest
Where did my dull pearing knife go?

Unregistered guest
I have a Eurostar reciever positioned on pass ten. My problem is that it is showing me searching for signal yet when I connect the othe receiver it shows me all the channels

Unregistered guest
Thanks for the work done i would like to programme my reciever using other satellite from Europe can you please give me some of their frequencies and symbol rates and how they are set.i will be very glad if iam replied

Unregistered guest
hello
we have forgotten the pin number . how we can unlock the system(Eurostar 9700f)?
how we can upgrade it ?

thanks in advance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us