Audio Sync

Anonymous

I am on my second Harman Kardon DVD22 and am still having intermitent audio sync problems. I am running through an Onkyo HTIB HT-S770 Using component video cables through the component switch inputs on the Onkyo and then to my Sony Wega 16:9 KV-30HS420 crt HDTV component inputs and Optical cable for the audio. I have the DVD player set to progressive 16:9. The picture and sound are outstanding, however every once in a while the sound is out of sync, just slightly. Is this a DVD prob., connection/cabling prob. or a receiver problem? any thoughts on this. I've seen these questions before but with completely different gear than mine.

Unregistered guest
I have had the same sync problem on different players and receivers. Usally it happens after the DVD has been running a while. In the past I rebooted the amp and the player.

Recently I've found that if I use Rewind and Fast Forward the disk returns to sync. I haven't a clue why this works, but for me it does.

Good luck. If you ever find out a better explantion and or cure I'd be grateful.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us