Connecting Laptop to VCR to Record movie files (Cable/Adapter Question)

Shong
Unregistered guest
Hello,

I've been watching movies from my laptop (Dell 600m) using TV output/input (S-Video) on the laptop and the TV without any problem. Now I tried to record one of my favorite movie clip onto VHS tape by recording it to VCR.

Since my VCR doesn't have an S-Video input, I need some cable/adapter that allows to convert S-Video end to regular (yellow) video input end. Is there a such thing? If there is, where can I find them, and what are they called?

Thanks a Bunch! :-)

Unregistered guest
Hello,
I been trying to figure out how I can copy my analog tapes from my vcr to my laptop.
Since my VCR doesn't have an S-Video input, I need some cable/adapter that allows to convert S-Video end to regular (yellow) video input end. Is there a such thing? If there is, where can I find them, and what are they called?

Help
Jack

Hardcase72722
Unregistered guest
Just bought such an adaptor at Radio SHACK. Little dinky thing... s-video one end and RCA the other. They tell me it works in BOTH DIRECTIONS, which is really sweet! But get READY! COST me $24.00 plus tax. Looks like it should cost 1/10 of that! But it does work NICE!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us