Archive through October 17, 2004

DVD-Hunter
Unregistered guest
Make your DVD Region Free in seconds. Use simple DVD handset codes to free your DVD player and watch films from all over the world. Hundreds of fantastic DVD Codes in one massive database. Check it out! www.dvdexploder.com

Matty00
Unregistered guest
Can anybody tell where where I can find DVD Unlock Codes for Sony players? I've searched for a DVD code everywhere for my XV-500 and haven't had any luck yet.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock my Panasonic SA-HT80 DVD player?

Unregistered guest
looking for unlock code for a phillips dvd 711
can some one save me

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock my RCA RTD120 DVD player?

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock my RCA RTD120 DVD player?

Arthur Brown
Unregistered guest
That DVDEXPLODER site has a few Sony unlocks. Don't know about RCA though.

Unregistered guest
can anyone provide a unlock code for a SONY SLV-D300P ?

Unregistered guest
Hi

Can anyone help me with unlocking Venturer pvs166w for multi region.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock Cyberhome Mini DVD player (To play in Region 5 India)

Unregistered guest
pleas help me!!!!

I have a sony dvp s336 that is currently stuck in Region 4 (Australia). I have just been sent 30 music dvd's as a wedding present from a group of friends in UK and I can't watch them.

Please help me...

harris@ispyrecords.com

Unregistered guest
Help me !!

I have a sony HCD-C450 dvd player.
Can any body tell me how to unlock this for multi region?

Username: Caro134

Post Number: 1
Hi !!
I search how to unlock my TOSHIBA SD-130E for multi region essentially to watch DVD of region 1, can anybody help me ? please answer on this website or on mangue.hechocolah@caramail.com
thanks

Anonymous

Please, tell me how to unlock these DVD players,
Please!! :

JVC XVN312s
APEX PD660

Unregistered guest
Please!! :
JVC XVN312s
APEX PD660

vesko2@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock my Panasonic and make it multizone SC-HT700 DVD HOME THEATER player?
Thanks

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock my Panasonic and make it multizone SC-HT700 DVD HOME THEATER player?
Thanks
agulli@grim.com.ve

Unregistered guest
Thanks
agulli@grim.com.ve

Unregistered guest
Hey How to unlock Mintek 1600 New DVD player. I bought in USA and brought to INDIA. I can'nt play any DVD here. Pl help me to make it region free.

eduk
Unregistered guest
hi , any ideas abt multi region hacks for denon 2200? thanks

FreeLunch
Unregistered guest
To unlock (region free) your dvd player visit http://www.regionfreedvd.net/player

Username: Md2

Post Number: 2
i need to unlock my initial idm 1731.

mat_jay86@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock my sony NVP-NS725P?

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock my sony DVP-NS725P?

Username: Setup

Please can anyone can help me how to unlock sony DVP-NS700P??? region free is that possible???

mkulasa@nyc.rr.com

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock a NAD T513?

Username: Sonja83

could anybody tell me how to unlock my POLAROID DVC2000 pleeeaaaase!!!!

kerstin.reichert@web.de

Unregistered guest
Hi can anyone tell me how to unlock my Sony DVP- S5500. Your help is much appreciated.

Unregistered guest
I've got a Sony DVP-NS575S dvd player which came with my TV when I bought it, as they doing a special promotion, and was wondering if anyone knows how to unlock it. Any help is appreciated thank you.

Unregistered guest
Could anyone please give me a code to unlock my
Sony DAV-SA30
Thanks in anticipation

Unregistered guest
i have a apex ad500w and i need to make it region free but i cant find the code for it can anyoe help me? if so email me at Santee_Skin@hotmail.com thanxz

Unregistered guest
Help unlocking NAD T572 please

Unregistered guest
Help!
does anyone know of a way to multi region my Pioneer HTZ-77DV dvd home theatre??
cheers..

Unregistered guest
Please help.. Bought a Sony DVP-CX985V for my summer house in Ireland.. Need a Hack code for multi Region. BillSueFalotico@aol.com

Unregistered guest
Please help. Need to unlock my Panasonic NV-VP31 video/DVD player to play US dvds. Anyone know the code?

Unregistered guest
could some one please tell me how to unlock my Phillips DVDR 70

Username: Frogjunk65

Medford, NY United States

Can anyone tell me how to unlock my Samsung P-231 DVD player? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. James.

Bronze Member
Username: Fryguy

Barrington Passage, Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 49
set-top DVD player suck for region free hacks! DVD-ROM drives are so much easier to hack. anyway why dont you strip the region encoding from the origional DVD with dvd decrypter on your computer then burn that off to a new DVD-R ? Problem Solved!

Unregistered guest
Hi,

Can someone tell me how to play region 1 dvds in region 2 dvd theather?
My dvd player is: Sony DAV-SA30

-Thanks-

my email is: Dogiex87@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Hi,
does anybody know how to make the JVC hr-xv3e regionfree?

Thanks

please contact me at email: latinchecho@hotmail.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
Finding the firmware and Moding it is not easy. the easiest way to play disks of any region is to use a computer with a dvd-r burner and copy the disk (you need "dvd region-free" program to read any region on the drive) then use "dvd decrypter" to decode and remove the region encoding then burn the new region free disk to a dvd-r disk and you can play it in any player in any region. This is your best aproach if you have a computer. The chances of there being a firmware hack for a set top player and you being able to do it is slim. It in alot of cases requires removing the flash ROM chip and using a ROM programer to flash the new firmware on. Very few players alows firmware upgrades to be done easily for a typical consoumer to do. Only electronics technicians with the proper gear can do this.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Ther are some that can be made region free by back doors (codes) in the firmware, they made them so they can have the same firmware and easily change the region on a player so it can be sold and used in multiple regions. This makes them more money and keeps the music industery happy because its not sopose to be easily user/consoumer changable. Unless you have a player that this is possible, then you out of luck of getting the player region free or changing the region. buy a new player for your region or to play disks out of your region read my previous post.

parky
Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how to unlock a typhoon porti 7

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock a sanyo sl-20 for region free dvd

lov marie

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
Read the posts and follow the link above, if your isn't listed then it cant be done. Read my posting above it is the best way to do it and it works with all dvd players that can read a DVD-R disk. Why try mod a dvd player when most cant, just remove the region encoding on the disk.

Username: Alyrae

Does anyopne know the code to unlock a TEAC DV2120 player to multi region. - Im going crazy not being able to watch my fav dvd's

Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to unlock a Panansonic RV32?
many thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a PIONEER DV-636D. I am having real trouble finding it on any sites - does anyone know how to make it multiregion??

Angelo Mercado
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the hack to my player? I bought it in Japan-DENON DVD VIDEO PLAYER DVD-310? Please email me at gudtyms0404@yahoo.com.

Username: Tedygr

Alimos, Athens Greece

does anyone know the way to unlock my dvd portable player Panasonic L50..many thanks in advance

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 156
LOL, good luck. Any of you read my post above before posting?

Username: Fernends

Can anyone halp me unlock my 2 DVD players?
Thay are:
JVC XV-N412S
Samsung DVD-S221
They are from US (region 1)
Thanks

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 159
Do a (Google, etc) search? If you don't find anything then it can't be done, easily anyway.

Most cases you have to flash a ROM chip for the firmware. Unless you're a electronics tech with the equipment and knowledge you can't do it! Why can't you people understand that? Yes there are some that have flaws in the firmware that allow you to do some tricks to work around the region detection, that allows you to play any disk.. Technically any DVD player can play a DVD disk it's just that the firmware detects the region and if it says that you can't play it then it refuses to do so.

So unless you can find a flaw to workaround the firmware's region detection you CAN'T get the DVD player to play any region you want!

I work with electronics as a living I should know.

Unregistered guest
I need a hack for my Philips DVD750VR,

Thank you !

Unregistered guest
Diego,

Did you get your JVC XV-N412 unlocked?

Unregistered guest
Hi i have a bush DVD2035I does anyone know where i can get the code to unlock this please, thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi
Does anybody know how to unlock a DVD Player Vieta DVD 3?
Thanks in advance

Username: Jwolsey

Somerset, Ky. United states

Post Number: 4
can any body unlock a emerson ewd 7002 dvd player any help would be appericated tks. jwolsey

Username: Jwolsey

Somerset, Ky. United states

Post Number: 5
if anybody does have any thing on a emerson dvd player ore if it can be unlocked i would appreciate it tks.jwolsey here is my email jwolsey@lycos.com

Unregistered guest
Anyone out there help me unlock a Toshiba D-R1SB
Thanx.

Unregistered guest
anyone have the codes /procedure to unlock Mintek mdp1720?

DaRkMaN
Unregistered guest
Just a quick question. Can Sony DVDs be unlocked at all?

BadGirl
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock a sanyo sl-20 for region free dvd?

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 182
I had offered a soloution above and why its difficult to make a set top player region free and that not every model can be unlocked.
Did you read what i wrote above, do a google search for "your model + region free" see what you find if nothing then it usualy can't be done (or and exploit hasn't been found in the firmware).

Unregistered guest
please can someone tell me an address to download the hack for a toshiba sd 220 ed as i have put a disk in and it has duffed up the reagon code

DVDMan
Unregistered guest
I need a hack for my Philips DVD750VR,

Thank you !

TheGuest
Unregistered guest
Please!! : Thank You!

JVC XVN312s
APEX PD660

ACDC
Unregistered guest
Please help. Need to unlock my Panasonic NV-VP31 video/DVD player to play US dvds. Anyone know the code?

anonymous001
Unregistered guest
look for it yourself lazy a$$ people, read FryGuy's comments above. If you can find it woth a google search the most likely there isnt any firmware exploit. No firmware exploit means no easy code or swap tricks etc to get it to play any region disks. understand?

Anonymous

Do anyone know how to unlock a Samsung SV-DVD-30 from region 2 to multi region (9)?

Anonymous

hi my friend. Did you unlocked your Dvp320? tryed it www.videohelp.com

CaptainKirk
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock my Samsung P-231 DVD player? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you unlock all DVD Players?

Username: El_matador

Hamilton, On Canada

Post Number: 2
blood.... neeed blood.... need bloddd.....mmmm

Unregistered guest
if you have a unlock code for a SONY DVP-NS725P
please e-mail it to me: ssunnygirlfriend@aol.com

saintgeorge
Unregistered guest
FryGuy.ca,i accept that,but do the rental remotes work? I cant find a code for my player(sony dav sa-30),but i have seen a remote advertised that will do it.Is it just a scam?

michaelmcveigh22@yahoo.com

Username: Indibil

Madrid, Madrid Spain

please... does somebody know how to unlock my Sony DVD player "DAV-SC5" for multi region. e-mail me at indibil@telefonica.net with any info. Thanks at beforehand...

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 206
Everyone else here wants the region free hack for their model thats all i was talking about. If it a universal remore you want and you have the old one you can get a remote that can learn the other remotes functions. (Usualy by pointing the old remote into the new one and hit a key(s) on the old one and hit the coresponding key(s) on the new one for it to associate that pules of light to that key function, it literly learns any remote) you can get ones that can be programed by computer and download profiles for them for any device that other people have made. These remotes are not cheep, but a good multipurpose remote can replace all your infared remotes now and for future infared reomte devices to come. Don't get a rental remote go buy one, cheeper in the long run. Remember that its somthing the your going to use alot so it has to be comfortable. The layout has to be right for the main functions you use also.

Unregistered guest
please I need unlock my DVD, sony DVP-NC600 and make it in multizona.

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 208
Have fun.

Unregistered guest
Would anyone of You help me out to unlock my dvd? It is a Magnavox model MDV453. I would really appreciate it.Thanks a million. Any info at jgarcia@emavi.edu.co

Anonymous

can ne one tell me a code for making a Panasonic SC-NT1 play all regions? danny_2unreal@hotmail.com

Srikanthpss
Unregistered guest
http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks

Don't look anywhere else people!!

DVDSearcher
Unregistered guest
If you're interested, check out the following pay-site for a decent database of DVD unlock codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature and helped unlock my dvd, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things.

It's actually got a Sony unlock on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset code? Who knows.

Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the codes might be of some use to you.

http://www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

Unregistered guest
Looking for the code to unlock the Sony SLV D300P DVD/VHS player. If anyone can help let me know.

Anonymous

I need to unlock my PV-D744S panasonic DVD/VCR
anyone??

Unregistered guest
Anyone got knowledge/code for unlocking a Sanyo SL25.
Can't find anything on the sites that have been posted here, seems the SL rnage is hard to unlock for multi-region?
Any help be appreciated.
Thanks

bluescreen@firenet.uk.net

nightpoet
Unregistered guest
HELP! please help me unlock my micromaxx portable dvd player 42451. i need a code. thanks

Username: Wesker1984

I'm wondering if anyone could please give me some codes for Philips DVDR-610/05 ?

Anonymous

HELP! please help me unlock my dvd player sylvania dvl100c and zenith xbv243. i need codes, and codes for change to vcd this 2 dvd. thanks

Username: Buzzsw9

Hello, I'm looking for some help and maybe I need to check that it is OK for me to ask this with a moderator.

I have been donated 5 Yamada DVDslim 5520 that I intend to pass on to a school in Brazil, the problem is that these 5 DVD's have been donated from a company in London England and I'm not sure they will work in Brazil without being unlocked.

So my questions are:
Can I get these 5 Dvd players unlocked for free
Where do I find the unlock codes
Will I get an e-mail notice when some replies to this message

Thanks

Dave

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 239
Check Google and find the region code map to see if it's covered in that region area. And as for unlocking the DVD player use the links posted above and if its not listed your Sh*t out of luck. It can't be done on all players because its not a true hack its just a problem with the firmware on the player that people have discovered. This allows them to play any region disk, in most cases if there is no work around, you need to have a EEEPROM programmer and remove the memory chip from the player and reverse engineer the software by finding common region code in a bin/hex editor and modifying the contents before writing it back to the EEPROM. Sounds like fun don't it! That's why most people can do it and why its not a simple punch in a secret code type thing. Everyone on this forum should understand this now and stop posting "I need a code for my player model 1234, e-mail me if you can help". Your post was the only one that was slightly different so I responded back. Most I say screw it they don't know a dam thing and won't read my posts above so F*ck them! Hope it works out that you can find that you don't need to worry about the region code. If not, then good luck finding a code for the player.

Unregistered guest
I need a code to unlock sanyo sl20 dvd player

Username: Abbas

Hi i have a Lg dvd5253 player.It is set to region 2.It doesnt read or play vcds.Everytime i put a vcd or a disk that it doesnt recognize it appears with a message "check disk".Can anyone help me so that i can get vcds playing of it...
much appreciated

Anonymous

To unlock any DVD player is easy. All you need is an equipment call UNLOK. BUt it costs around 200 bucks.

Silver Member

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 290
share your information anonymous. I for one have never seen such a device thats called UNLOK, I know that it must be a EEPROM writer, by the price of it. Then you need to know what your looing for in the EEPROM dump to alter before writing back. Where can it be found at, I would like to check it out.

Unregistered guest
Any friendly person could help me unlock my PANASONIC SA-HT75 dvd PLAYER.

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the unlock code for the VENTURER PVS 17212? Cheers

Liv
Unregistered guest
Seems like it's just not possible to unlock a JVC XV-N210B...Anyone know otherwise??

Bemused
Unregistered guest
Has anyone who has posted a "Please give me a code for my 'xyz' player actually bothered to read any of th eother posts? They are ALL from people asking for codes, but, hey, NO-ONE is supplying them. Does that not tell you fools anything?
I dont now why Fryguy.ca bothers to answer ANY of the posts at all. You are all idiots I'm afraid, IMHO.

Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to hack Teac DV-4000 cant find one anywhere?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us