WWW.CPWAVE.NET HAS THE P4/P5/D1 Wide Open 3M's UP and Running!!

Username: Seve

Post Number: 4
Hi ive tried alot of companies. There are several P4 hacks out pivartley, But the software i bought from cpwave ive been up on a wide open 3M on a p4 and a p5 card for almost 4 months now. I think they changed names to New wave Technology, it is owened by the inventor of extreme HU and they have many people up on there software. There are many P4 p5 private hacks out that work , but ive found this one to be the best software that i have used. Its very easy to operate, and ive only got hashed once on the P4 card, never on the P5. I just want to thak the guys at cpwave for helping me get my direct TV back. I LOVE IT thanks all seve

seve the h0m0
Unregistered guest
stop posting in multiple forums you shmuck !

Anonymous

Seve,

I also bought the cpwave software but the company closed shop before I could obtain the serial number to activate the software. Can you give me an example of the serial code format that you got? You don't have to give me your personal serial number, but I would appreciate an example of the format. Thanks.

Username: Seve

Post Number: 5
They didnt close shop they got busted probley because it was one of the only sites that acially had a fix.

Unregistered guest
Yes. they started offering P4 cards with lincoln fix for 6 months. I asked them about ordering one but they sent me an e-mail to wait cause they having temporary problems.

Anonymous

That explains the email bounce-backs and the disconnected phone number. Now, about that serial number ...

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 138
whatever you stupid moron. Did you know that the pope is black?

Unregistered guest
Hey, Idon't have an open card but i do have a copy of a dealers card that has been up and running since the last major hit (1 year). If interested email me and i will tell you how to get it on (for a small fee) It will stay open as long as Best Buy sell Directv. You get all the movie channels. All the sports Packages. Only thing you don't get is Pay per view

onerochead@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 211
How much retard? I'll give you $50 for it, you have to send on a front though. email me if you have the balls fruit-cake

knee.kneegrow@gmail.com

onerochead
Unregistered guest
no you won't pay $50 p@nty waste. If you want it you will pay $250 for it. now you email me before i change my mind

onerochead@yahoo.com

largo key
Unregistered guest
LOL...

Big Daddy14
Unregistered guest
where can I find one of these private hacks that you refer too?
I checked both cpwave and new wave technology and didn't find anything?
Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Cpwave is a known scammer...there is no private or public P4 hack!...anyone selling ANY P4/5 hack is stealing from you...go to www.satscams.com for a list of all the scammers...and a LINK to TRUSTED sites..

mike thompson for dss hupros
Unregistered guest
Ok people i Have the fix.............My name is Mike thompson..I own the site www.dsshupros.net..we have a very good cheap option for all canadians its called a subscription fix its fairly cheap with all channels OPEN....You can reach me at home at (905)735-0264..7 days a week..now go tell all your canadian friends..or webmaster@dsshupros.net

mike thompson for dss hupros
Unregistered guest
Ok people i Have the fix.............My name is Mike thompson..I own the site www.dsshupros.net we have a very good cheap option for all canadians its called a subscription fix its fairly cheap with all channels OPEN....You can reach me at home at (905)735-0264..7 days a week..now go tell all your canadian friends..or webmaster@dsshupros.net

payback
Unregistered guest
I have DTV subscriptions available.You can email me at skatersoc0@netscape.net. I will match and better any other prices.

wait mike
Unregistered guest
hey Mike Im going to give you a call and order bro thanks to much
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us