IS NAG2 DONE

Anonymous

several claims on central

largo key
Unregistered guest
c/p from dsscentra*l.net

The present Nagra1 system and the card image on the ROM cards is what FTA IRDs use for duplicating the decryption process. This is done by copying the ROM image to the FTA unit's EEPROM, very much like writing to a card. BUT, because the IRDs EEPROM can only be accessed by the serial port connected directly to a computer, that means that the EEPROM code cannot be changed through the stream like what happens when DN sends down an ECM and screws up the card. This makes FTA units very stable and less prone to ECMs and TV just keeps going and going.

What's important about Nagra2 is that it's more secure of a card and harder to access. However the Nagra2 ROM image can still be used on an FTA IRD, providing that the IRD has adequate memory and hardware functionality to support the new Nagra2 system.

The good news is that Nagra2 has been hacked. This guarantees that FTA will be around a long time. I am not 100% certain what this means to all present FTA IRD owners. In the case of Pansats, the 2500 will need a minor chip replacement, which shouldn't be more than $100 to get the 2500 Nagra2 capable. The chip will be ready when Nagra2 is ready and Nagra1 is no longer in the stream. I believe that the older 2300 IRDs may not even need this mod to be capable of dealing with Nagra2.

The new model 5000 won't need any modification and based on what I believe is good information, Dave will be in for a surprise very soon too and there won't be diddly he can do about it except to change out all the cards once again. The new Model 5000 will be capable of decrypting either Dave or DN but not both as I understand it. The days of hashing are going to be a thing of the past. It may take a little time to tweak the bins written to the IRDs but it won't be long until Dave runs out of options. My theory is that the ASIC HAS BEEN CRACKED. I can't see any other way of doing it. But, if I really knew for sure, I'd be in jail now. Just stand by. The coders are the best in the world.

BEWARE
Unregistered guest
lol
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 09:31 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
them trying to sell all ther pansats before ther useless

largo key
Unregistered guest
dsscentral.n*t does NOT sell any hardware..so there goes your theory.

You better watch out .........
Unregistered guest
lol ..... theres alot of dealers and scammers postin everywhere

You better not cry ........
Unregistered guest
yep .....even Dave and Charlie post here

lol
Unregistered guest
and what about the site's sponsors ? ...

largo key
Unregistered guest
only 1 sponsor sells pansat..the other sponsors sell coship and fortec..and another sponsor doesn't even sell FTA's

largo key
Unregistered guest
only 1 sponsor sells ONLY pansat..the other sponsors sell coship and fortec also..and another sponsor doesn't even sell FTA's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us