Digital Video Enhancer?

Username: Brett_bose

Post Number: 3
When I turn this on on my dvd player,the picture is like weird,not as good,do I need better component wires?

Username: Harnek

Chandigarh, Chandigarh INDIA

Post Number: 1
I am a Ophthalmo Surgeon. I am using the Avermedia Ezcapture Grabber Card in my PC to Capture the Video of my Surgeries. But when I play that Video on a Projector there is a lot of Pixelization. The video is not as clear as it was when i captured it. I am using a software for Capturing the Videos in which i am using the mpeg compression but the file format is avi. Is there some way to enhance the Video quality so that there is no pixelization. In the Software I do have the OPtion of capturing the Video at different Resolutions. Either i do capture the Video at 352*288 or at 640*480 resolution there is pixelization when projected on full Screen. I need a good soluton for this. Actually i use a medical microscope for my sugeries. This microscope displays a zoomed image/video on my medical monitor. This output we are giving to the Capture Card as well. So already zoomed Image when projected full screen through a Projector makes the Image blur. Please advice how can i solve this problem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us