Need help please trying to copy mini dvd

markbrian
Unregistered guest
hi all,
i have tried everything to make copies of my mini dvd's. i have a handycam dvd recorder 201. i just bought a pioneer dvr-108 drive dvd+ /-r burner. i have tried roxio easy dvd creator, sonic mydvd, nero, and image mixer programs. all have failed. all i want to do is put the mini dvd in the dvd drive and load it. i think i can load 3 mini dvd's and burn them to one large dvd. so i can store all my home movies of the kids on large dvd's and also make copies for family. i guess i need software that can "rip" the data off the mini dvd without causing an error. if anyone can help
mark

Anonymous

have you thought about purchasing a dvd recorder... Most of them record on DVD- RW which means you can edit and change the DVD on your computer and then burn it on your DVD recorder. I have found htis is mucn easier than trying to burn the DVD on my computer.. I have given copies of stuff as gifts and half the time the stuff i burn on my computer doesnt work in their DVD player... But the stuff I burn on the DVD recorder does... Go figure
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us