Need to Record???????????

Username: Monica972

Post Number: 1
There is a fight coming on tonight and we need to record it, I can't..
We have a digital cable box and the fight is coming on HBO channel 301, I have set up the VCR (which I haven't used in years) and I have it to where I can watch a movie off of it, but I can't seem to be able to record anything off the cable box I did record somethig off of channel 2 but the VCR doesn't go to channel 301 (HBO). Is there anyway I can record this. Please help.

Silver Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 523
Set the VCR on whatever channel you set the TV on to watch the cable box.

Unregistered guest
I have a playstation 2, dvd and vcr hooked up to my tv. I am trying to record from the tv, but the timer button keeps flashing and I need to record something tonight. How do I do this

Hedgehog
Unregistered guest
I have a similar problem to Monica Prado. I have connected my VCR to the TV via the cable box but whilst I can play back videos OK I don't seem to be able to record anything. I'll have a go at finding the cable box channel on the video tonight, but I have another question. I know you cannot record one cable channel whilst recording another, but is it possible to set it up to record an analogue channel via the aerial whilst watching a cable channel, or vice-versa?

Hedgehog
Unregistered guest
Sorry, I meant "I know you cannot record one cable channel whilst WATCHING another..."
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us