Card programmer

Anonymous

I'm looking for a complete card programmer system. I'm a novice at electronics so I may need technical support as well. Tell me who to keep away from and where this "Dave" guy hides.

Are-you-serious
Unregistered guest
And I'm looking for a master key on my keychain that will open every lock I ever run into. I'd also like a banking password that will allow me access to everyone's bank account from any location in the world. And I'd like a super account that will allow me to log into any computer system I want to snoop in. I, of course, need technical support as well in these undertakings. Thanks.
PS: I think my request is easier to accomodate than yours, so it doesn't hurt to ask.

Yes I'm serious
Unregistered guest
Look here you kunt sniffing a$$ sucker, if I wanted an answer from a dumbfuck i would've asked you. But I didn't so STFU.

Anonymous

C'mon fellas, it isn't that difficult. Those systems are available......but I don't need your BS. Someone will help me. I'll just wait it out.

amonomous
Unregistered guest
Card programmers for DTV don't exist yet, and for DISH systems, there is more to it then just programming a card. If you're looking for something simple for DISH, forget the card and buy a Blackbird or equivalent, but don't expect it to still be working a year from now.

Anonymous

I have an RCA DTV system. I thought a program would be on the streets by now.
It appears that Dave might of finally locked this.
Any info out there. Where are we.
What happened to the guy that had a program that was in a different language or something. I havent heard anyone mention anything about it.
Does FTA that good or should I just wait it out.

Bronze Member
Username: Cancom

Post Number: 28
FTA will be junk when the Nagra1 stream is dropped.

Go Dishnet emulation because there is no card to buy or get hit.
It also won't be an expensive pile of junk in 6 months!

[1] Existing dish system
[2] A $20 internal max&mel emulator kit
[3] An old $30 P133 computer
[4] A $20 lock would be nice so you don't get hit [AR105C]
[5] Watch TV instead of playing with cards or FTA.

cancom
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us