Universal digital descrambler help

flowerguy223
Unregistered guest
OK so heres the news. I and two friends all bought these little attachments called cable filters or digital descramblers from this company (cableboxfilters). So we screwed them on to our boxes. They have both been using the filters for 4 months now and everything seems to be working great, but I cant seem to get it to work.

Ive screwed it onto my box on the line out line just fine, but it just doesnt seem to bring in the PPV's. Me and one friend have comcast digital and my other bud has time warner, so since its worked with both companies, i dont think its that. We all have the same motorola box and still nothing. I called their phone number but they couldnt figure it out either, they offered to replace them or give me a refund but Im not sure if i should give up just yet.

So if anyone knows whats up, let me know please. Thanks.

Wow Zers3
Unregistered guest
Yo bud, I have the answer to your problems...

You screwed it onto the 'Line Out', its suppose to be on the Line In. If im right, you have it hooked up to the line that goes to the TV.

Let me know if that fixes it. Laters.

bob1
Unregistered guest
Hi where can i purchase a new digital cable box?

Username: Tajgeesm

Post Number: 1
Ebay has digital cable boxes.

flowerguy223
Unregistered guest
Yea, but digital boxes dont equal digital black boxes.Once you get the box your still gonna have to get your "hook up" ;) with the PPV's. i say go with the proven winner, get it from the site i did and return it if it doesnt work. and thanks wowzers3, your advice worked, it was on the wrong RF connector, what a dummy i am. ha. Alright guys, peace.

TVwatcher
Unregistered guest
I have heard of these digital cable filters 54mHz. I have done some research and am confused.
The seller's (of course) make the devices out to be "very useful" nondetectable. Very few mention important details. They filter the return signal below 54mHz to let the Cable COmpany know you have ordered a PPV movie. How ever they do not specify what PPV channels. One company did mention it will not let you see Premiums channels HBO, Showtime, STarz, etc.
Only two mention that if the filter is removed, every movie that is ordered is sent to the cable company and you are billed. There is a memory in the box that keeps tabs on these things!
Several other sources say they (filters) are a SCAM! a costly one. The digital boxes are in two way communication with the cable company and as soon as the filter is attached and seeks the "keys" the Cable company will know something is UP?
Can anyone clarify in more detail

Username: Jamesw1

NOYB, NJ USA

I have heard from people that eventually, you will be charged for the PPV events you order with a filter. For example, if you unplug the device, it sends the date of what you have ordered to the company and you'll be charged. Is this true?

I'd appreciate any advice from you guys.

canadian
Unregistered guest
Apparently these digital cable filters are a scam and don't really work, because the cable company can detect that it has lost communication with your digital terminal and shut down your access. I can attest to this, because I was using a signal booster on the cable line coming into my home in order to get a clearer picture on all my televisions and a while later I became a digital cable subscriber. The cable company called a few times saying that there was something wrong with my cable and they needed to come and check it out. From my end my cable was fine so I just told them that I had no time for them to come over and that my cable was functioning properly. However, when my cable provider began to offer, On-demand services (can order with your remote) but I kept getting an error message. So I called the cable company and asked them why the on-demand service wasn't working and they ran some diagnostic tests from their end while I was on the phone and determined that they were not able to communicate with my terminal. They he asked me if I had something connected to my cable line, like a signal booster. I said yes. He told me that the booster is stopping my terminal from communicating with the cable company, therefore not allowing me access. I told them I would remove it but they still insisted that they send over a technician. I had nothing to hide so I agreed. Once the tech came over a couple days later and removed the booster (and replaced the in-coming cable line with a new one, which solved the signal strength problem)and I was then able to access the on-demand services. So if these filters have the same effect as my signal booster did, the cable company will detect it and not allow you to order any PPV movies. If these things truly worked, you'd be paying more than $20 for it, you can be sure of that.

Anonymous

After using the filter for about 1 year, I was sure that my little 9.99 investment from eBay was a success and I had won one over on the cable company for jacking my service price up. Come to find out, a year latter the joke was in fact on me. I got all the pay channels for free, but the box was recording the channels I bought every time I ordered. When I had to finally remove the filter and get the cable company to reset my box. They read the purchased movies that I had made from about the first 4 months I had the card. I got hit with a huge bill and had to pay it or they threaten to shut off my service indefinitely and to send out an investigator to check my line. I paid the bill, thank God, they did not know I had it for a year or the money had to pay would have been more, cause I was watching movies like crazy. Any ways I went back to my analog descrambler Jerrold cft2254/haa/700 from newelectronx. It may not get all the channels like the on demand and stuff, but it is secure and at least something.

Username: Rasta

Hello All,
I enjoy reading your posts. They are very informative. Question: Do I need to subscribe to digital cable from the provider if I plan to use my own box? I have comcast but not their digital box.

Unregistered guest
I own a 2004 coolmax cable descrambler. I accidently locked all my channels and no longer have the manuel to help me. Can some one please tell me how to unlock back all my channels. The remote I have has four memory buttons labeld mem 1 mem 2 mem 3 mem 4.

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 198
ROTF idiots

Username: X083

Hi guys, this is the most informative site ive found so far as far as digital descramblers go. My question to you all is this, I have comcast cable analog, im looking for a good digital black box that will act as both a reciever and descrambler. PPV channels would be nice, but I dont need them, if i am going to have to deal with getting bills from the company months to a year later. I am mainly focused on just getting more channels than the 100 i now get with regular analog. Digital cable now offers 1-1000 regular channels so that is basically what i am looking for. So i guess you could say my first question is, will it work and what box would you recommend, and where can i get it. If anyone can be of assistance to me please e-mail me at x083@yahoo.com thanks I have much knowledge about many other topics such as bootleg theater movies so maybe if someone wants to help me out i can help someone else out as well.

Username: Ihab838

Highland, NY USA

Can any one tell me if the filters work with the optimum TV digital box and does it send it after the use, what happens if you leave the filter on untill you return the box.

Username: Cablegirl

If I had a comcast digital cable box, what would the best descrambler be for me to get? Would the cable company know I even have the equipment? Help would be deeply appreciated.

nehelp
Unregistered guest
I have a Jerrold descrambler Analog box and i subsribe to digital cable from time warner. my friend has gotten to box to work. but everytime i plug in i get no signal. Any help would be appreciated.

Username: Ngp

I need some help. I have a filter on my incoming Comcast cable tv line that requires a special tool to remove. It appears that the tool would be inserted into the filter to remove it. The filter just spins when I turn it. What is this tool and where do I get it?

Bronze Member
Username: Silver007

Post Number: 13
I have never seen so many different people repeatedly hijack threads.

This is hilarious.

BTW, HOW CAN I GET FREE CABLE!!?!?!??!!??

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 89
you need a cable screw driver. go on ebay

joe bizniz
Unregistered guest
i dont have digital cable - i have time warner service though.... it's pretty much basic cable. i get very few channels and im simply looking to get a wider variety, i dont need all the movie channels. does anyone have an suggestions?

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a Motorola descrambler, I can't get it to work on my TV, does anyone know what or how to make it work....

Chunkit
Unregistered guest
I am thinking about getting a filter for my digital cable. Some of the things I am reading are a little discouraging. I read that if I can reset the memory then I would never have to pay for PPV events. I also read that even if I erase the memory the cable company can still find out because they can detect that a device is in place. Is there a way around the cable company finding out?

rainman999
Unregistered guest
i got one of those filters and got hundreds of ppvs. i followed the instructions and the memory got erased. i turned that box in months ago when i got my DVR box and i never got hit wit a bill.

i dont think u guys are doin the memory clearin right cuz it worked 4 me.

Unregistered guest
I have an question about the digital cable filters, I have heard that they do work and do not work. What is the actual truth? I have Charter digital cable, but want PPV events, they are so costly each month. That I end paying over $100 dollars a month. If they do work, what do you need to do so I will not be billed for it latter on in the future.

SCAM
Unregistered guest
They do not work.
You can buy one at Radio Shack for $5, same thing. They also wholesale for about $1. There is a big markup for the dealers, and it doesn't take much posting by them to get idiots ready and willing to send them $20 for one. But the $20 filter cost is not even 10% of what you will end up paying if you use it.

Dennis 1
Unregistered guest
I think you are right! I got hit ,because i did not clear this box properly >Scientific Atlantic Box.

Anonymous

How do you clear the box properly? Before I purchase a filter I need to know this info. I am not looking for a bill at the end...

Curiousity Killed the Cat
Unregistered guest
how do you clear the memory in a Motorola Comcast Digital cable box?

Username: Mkeriver

Glendale, Wisconsin USA

Ok-I am starting to see digital descrambler boxes for sale-Does anybody know if they work and what is the most dependable company to buy from-MKERiver

Username: Mkeriver

Glendale, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 2
Ok-I am starting to see digital descrambler boxes for sale-Does anybody know if they work and what is the most dependable company to buy from-MKERiver

linuxdepot
Unregistered guest
hej guys,

I live in NC, and over here we have time warner cable, so I am using it, I guess it's analog, and use roadrunner for high speed internet connection.
So, what kind of descrambler should I get for this area and is it going to work??

Any info is highly appreciated.

chilll
Unregistered guest
sure just get a normal anlaog descrabler and thats it so far you got it easier they stop with roadrunner here about a year ago

para
Unregistered guest
Them filters are a scam thay block the low billing stream going out ya but it dont stop your box from loging it into memory in which u cant delete sure u can turn it back to zero but its still loged and when ur box shuts down and u have them fix it u will be billed for all the ppv!!!!

Unregistered guest
you people with all your questions need to go to satelite...The Free To Air (FTA)channels are not detectable and the boxes are as cheap if not cheaper than cable black boxes,and you receive alot more channels,,,and never pay another bill..just connect and scan and watch...check out fta-software.com I have both cable and SAT and satelite is much better....I tried the cable filter and they are fine as long as you don't watch PPV just use it for premium channels (hbo,sho,skinamax etc) and there is no prob if ordering ppv disconnect filter first and let the cable co do their scan.. your cable box has a hard drive and once it reaches a certain point it needs to be deleted and thats what the cable co does when they bill if they cant see or comunicate with your box they will eventually turn it off...so with filter no ppv and disconect filter occasionally so they can scan your box and you will be just fine.. but I still recomend FTA boxes over cable.. many to chose from and you won't beleive the programming..I pick up 1,242 channels not counting the satelite radio stations (serious,xm,and more)
hope this helps people

Anonymous

Hi I have a motorola DCT2224 from comcast and it dose not recieve any channels on adelphia cable. What do I have to do to get it to work???

Anonymous

I have comcast basic cable. No box in the house. Its just a direct line into the tvs in my house. Where do i get one of those cylindrical filters that they screw on to the line out at the pole to give me all the channels. help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

I BOUGHT FROM CABLEBOXFILTERS ITS BEEN 3 DAYS, THEY PROMISE IT WILL BE THERE 2 DAYS IN ALL OF NORTH AMERICA, IM IN CANADA, STILL HAVENT GOT IT, ITS PROBABLY A FAUX WEBSITE THAT TAKES YOUR INFO, AND NEVER SENDS YOU ANYTHING!
BEWARE AWARE BUYERS!!!

fernando Valaenzuela
Unregistered guest
I have Adelphia cable any way I can get PPV channels. I do not have a box, I am getting basic channels just direct from the post line.
If I buy a digital box it will help?
Please advise

Username: Straight_up

For you people that dont know descramblers dont work on time warner cable.also if you have regular cable channels 1-125 you just need a regular cable descrambler.

DO NOT BUY FROM DISCOUNT-CABLE THEY ARE A SCAM BUYERS BEWARE IF A COMPANY DOESNT HAVE A TOLL FREE NUMBER YET ALONE ANUMBER AT ALL DONT BUY FROM THEM

Post Number: 3
DO NOT BUY FROM discount-cable they are a scam

Post Number: 4
SCAM ALERT DISCOUNT-CABLE .COM THEY ARE A SCAM

Anonymous

try looking at newelectronx for descramblers, i found them in a google search online. i have not tried them yet, but i see very good prices compared to other sites i have visited. someone else mentioned them above. peace

Anonymous

Cable filters DO NOT work!!! Give it up!!!

ted t
Unregistered guest
has anyone here had success clearing the memory on a motorola digita; box. if so, can you post the procedure that worked for you. i had 2 sucessful unseen pay pervies, but 1st one got sent when i took the filter off, 2nd time i locked my box up

Anonymous

i had luck with firstdescramblers.

Anonymous

I have a cable box for 2 years it worked perfectly having ALL the premium channels including PPV, until few months ago I started to miss the premium channels one by one, the last one was the HBO, I recently lost it and instead I have a message on the same channel announcing that the premium channels now works ONLY with DIGITAL box. My box is completly useless now, it cost me $285.00 when I bought it. Please advice me for a solution.. a Filter or a digital box, what to Do? thanks.

ilovethenewxboxhaha
Unregistered guest
Well i got mine from the cableboxfilters.com site about a month ago. They took about a week cuz the help guy on the instant messanger support said they were out of stock, but he had me upgraded to the HPF filter for free cuz of the delay, so a overall good experiance. good buy. As far as anonymous posting those links on the site, if their such a bad site, just dont post em.

babilon7658
Unregistered guest
I have satellite but the rates are increasing like cable. How can I find a descrambler to fit.

SCAM
Unregistered guest
The game is over with both digital cable and satellite TV. If you don't want to pay $65 to $100 per month for pay TV, your best bet is blockbuster (5 at a time, by mail, is $19 a month). It doesn't get any cheaper than that.

brandon wilcox
Unregistered guest
Before you take the filter off you have to reset your cable box

jack and dianne
Unregistered guest
why post the same question 3 times back to back that will get you no answer

Anonymous

Does anyone know if it is true that all first 1-125 channels are for both analog and digital? So if I only want mtv, espn, etc. (no ppv or even movie channels), I can probably still get an analog descrambler without worrying about cable company? I have cablevision with basic program and internet service. -Thanks!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
all your first 125 channels are analog so if you want to get those channels in a descrambler will probally work for you try a look at that website i do buisness with them from time to time im getting ready to try a different one but have"nt yet will post and let everybody know how it works out.dont mess with ebay never know what your getting at lease i had bad luck with them twice and that was enough for me.

Anonymous

best place is newelectronx.

Anonymous

new electronx does"nt even sell cable descramblers myself and several other people here have been in contact with them they sell you a good sales pitch but never no action they dont even call you you back quit the games new electonx
there is no digital cable box if it was all the cable site would be selling them digital sends a message back to the cable company and when it does"nt they will want to come to your house to see what the problem is.PROVEN FACT LIAR.we know analog descramblers work thats the only fact here.also if it was a digital cable descrambler BOX we would"nt be so worried about the new N2 fix for satalite we would simply get a digital box for cable.i guess all the websites out there are lieing about nothing for digital cable yet?

Anony_MUSS
Unregistered guest
I'm looking for a completely undetectable cable filter/box. Is there such a thing? I found the Ultralux FX, and it seems to get the job done, will I get screwed for it? BTW, I don't have a box at all right now.

Anony_MUSS
Unregistered guest
Oh yeah, I have 99ch basic Comcast if that means anything.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
You dont want a digital filter for analog cable that is for digital stay away from that.Now as for the cable box for your basic cable the ultralux will work for you it is a universal cable descrambler,order one from someone who has a tollfree# that way if you have any problems you can talk to a person and not hope that they email you back.

flowerguy223
Unregistered guest
Hey people, Im the one who started this thread so I wanted to come back and give a update.

So ive been using the filter for about 9 months or something like that, so far, no big bills, or any other problems.

I think if you want PPV, try these, but remember, if you want HBO and stuff like that on digital cable, filters wont work for you, and from what I know, nothing will for DIGITAL. If you still have analog, there are boxes for you.

Anyway, just wanted to give you guys an update, if anything changes I WILL update you, but I doubt anything will. I am a very satisfied customer... and Tyson didnt look too good on Saturday, but I guess he was good in his day right? (Circa 1986)

Later peeps.

Anonymous

I have found a way to hack into my neighbors digital cable for under $50! http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=2 50179&is=REG&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

Anonymous

Do you use those to hach into your pants to find the maggot you know the little 1/20 of an inch worm?DONT WASTE ARE TIME HERE WITH YOUR STUPIDITY!

Username: Jameswboon

Stoney creek, On Canada

my dad has a receiver and i have a receiver two and a filter but he gat's the bill, Does anyone know if i can keep the filter on my receiver all the time. or do i have to reset the box and take it off 3 time's a month

Unregistered guest
hi, i would like to know if there is any way i can view premium channels on digital cable with out paying. will a digital cable filter let me view premiums if i order them through my remote?

thankx

Chunkit
Unregistered guest
I tried a filter it worked but my box locked up when removing the memory. I've heard that digital cable ready tv's are available now. I wonder, if you don't have to have their box in the first place then it wouldn't store memory to send back to the co. Would a filter work on these? I also heard about microwave antennas good and bad, does anyone know much about these?

Username: Patcooper

Staten Island, NY US

Has anyone heard of or used the GS3PRO cablebox descrambler? I ask because i recently purchased the box from cablejokers.com I expect to receive the box in a few days. Hopefully it works.

Anonymous

The GS3 and GS3 Pro are the same thing they just put pro on there because it sounds betterit wont say gS3 Pro on the descrambler,cable jokers just says that, and sells easier.It is the same as the mediatech 2200 and the vision titanium and all the others only difference is the GS3 has caller id on that you plug your phone into the back of it and you can see whos calling on the screen of your tv THAT IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE.IT"S WAY OVER PRICEDyou can get descramblers under $150.00 at lots of websites.Personally i would"nt buy nothing from somewhere called jokers anything the joke might be on you.

Staten Island, NY US

Thanks for the info. It was alittle pricey but a coworker of mine bought one and he said it works great for him. I have Time Warner in NY and he doesnt. I was alittle worried about the name of the site,but hopefully exerthing works out. I'll post more info when box is received.

question
Unregistered guest
hi, i would like to know if there is any way i can view premium channels on digital cable with out paying. will a digital cable filter let me view premiums if i order them through my remote?

thankx

Staten Island, NY US

Post Number: 3
No. You can buy the "filter" some say they work fine other say they suck. The filter only works for PPV channels,not the movie channels like hbo,etc.

Unregistered guest
hi, i live in Jamaica NY, here we use Timewarner Cable. i was wondering which cable descramblers would work in my area, and if i would receive premiums and PPV's

thanks in advance

Anonymous

tan goto newelectronx and pick up a descrambler that will work for you. ask them about the ppv and premiums. they should be able to help.

jiggy
Unregistered guest
You beatches should just bone up and pay for what you want.Cheap people often pay twice what the honest ones do. Thats one to grow on for all you pathetic hacks.

Staten Island, NY US

Post Number: 5
I received my box from cablejokers.com today and it works perfectly.
Also i suggest staying away from newelectronx. I think this is the same person who sells on ebay. Seems kinda shady.

The Oz
Unregistered guest
Hey NewJack!
Please keep us updated on the box from time to time will ya please?
The only reason I want a digital descrambler is for the SciFi channel - new version of Battlestar is excellent. Comcast recently changed my channel listing and eliminated SciFi.
Do you get HD channels with this box as well?

Staten Island, NY US

Post Number: 6
It's not a digital descrambler. They do not make descramblers for digital yet...maybe never will.

No you only get the analog cable channels- 1-99.

CABLE GUY
Unregistered guest
ITS TRUE!!!
DIGITAL CABLE DESCRAMBERS ARE AVAILABLE FROM CHANNELS 1-999 VIEW PREMIUMS AND ALSO PPV !!!

Cdogg
Unregistered guest
So to sum this up. Analog cable users need to buy a descrambler box for their cable. Digital cable user can buy this 54MHz filter, but you'd better clear the cable boxes memory and remove the filter every so often so the cable company can scan your back for billing purposes. So if you do not know how to clear you digital cable boxes memory, better not use the 54MHz filter. What if I buy my own digital cable box, will I be able to tell it what to store in its memory?

CABLE GUY
Unregistered guest
Motorola, General Instrument, Scientific Atlanta Explorers, and Pioneers are now available. These 999
Channel Digital converters are equipped with a built in descrambler to receive all channels between
1-999. This includes all Premium, PPV's, Sports, Adult, Music

header108
Unregistered guest
Cable Guy were can a person find a website to buy these Didital Converters

Staten Island, NY US

Post Number: 7
Dont bother they dont exsist yet...it's bogus

Staten Island, NY US

Post Number: 8
he's saying its for DIGITAL CABLE NOT SAT.

Anonymous

Listen, I got the cft2254 and I want to manual to unblocked to watch premium channel. Where can I find this info_ please reply>

Anonymous

Listen, I got the cft2254 and I want the manual to unblocked to watch premium channel. Where can I find this info_? please reply>

cable
Unregistered guest
Any one know if you down grade your cable to just chan 1-13 just basic basic. And the cable co. puts a filter to block the other channels will a descrambler box be able to unscramble it?

CABLE GUY
Unregistered guest
Don't Downgrade
The Descramblers will not work if you only receive
the Basic Cable package channels 2-13.

Cable
Unregistered guest
Hi Cable Guy Even if they only put a filter in line to block the other channels?

Cable
Unregistered guest
Hi Cable guy I failed to mention I only want analog not digital. If I downgraded I am only looking to descramble basic cable.

Staten Island, NY US

Post Number: 9
you need have basic-premuimn service for the descrambler to work.

GotScamByEbay
Unregistered guest
I've just purchase a Motorola Digital Box-Model: DCT2244... I understand that the box is built as a "converter" not a "descrambler". That means I will need to notify my provider to activate my box. Before notifying my provider, I tested the box and it is producing a very fuzzy/static picture. Now... is this cause by my box not being compatible with my Cable Provider... or is it just broken. The static is on all the channel (analog). And the channel that is on 71-78 (which is scrambled/analog), but the "bypass" button does not descramble the channels?? The bypass LED lights up, the channel remain scramble..only the sound goes through... Also, the box does not even show channel 79 to 200 at all (not even by pushing the buttons on remote or on menu scroll). How can I fix these issues..?
Can anyone help me answer these question... Thank You All in Advance..!!!

cable
Unregistered guest
Any one know how to tell if a cable box is addressable by the cable co.

GotScamByEbay
Unregistered guest
"cable": as far as I can tell ya... using a "box" that is design to work for analog and is built most recently... you will not have to worry about being track... I have two from different brand and it works fine.. Just worry about what board that is hook up on the "box" to filter the pictures.. Most will work great at first... then it will slowly turn blurry and start to act-up.
From experience... one of my box works great for the last 4 years... it has an "Avenger X" board.

cable
Unregistered guest
I am not talking about a descrambler box I just want to know how to tell if the cable converter is addressable or not.

jounjouni
Unregistered guest
is it possible to get digital cable with my pc? I have the digital service and a digital converter which is hooked up to my tv. but on my pc, i can only get the standard cable (2-99). Do i need a special software or anything ???

a real cable guy
Unregistered guest
analog is almost gone like 8tracks digital/descramblers dont exist yet ppv filters only block billing for a while unless u clear the memory (how exactly do u clear the memory on a dig)hmmm.if u can tell me ill test it and let u no facts not assumptions. and cable co's use pos/neg traps and if u downgrade to a broadcast svc u will not get any analog channels over over ur highest channel.

a real cable guy
Unregistered guest
by the way jounjouni u need a dig box 4 ur pc too.

Anonymous

www.2005cabledescramblers .com rocks i orderd my descrambler on a Mon and got it that Wed paid $159.00 includeing shipping

Anonymous

www.descramblers4u. com
wholesale cable descramblers 10 for $89.00 each

Unregistered guest
Will someone pls clarify this for moi...with the exception of CABLE GUY who is just answering ppl cause he is walkg around his apt naked w/a tool-belt on...lol...Ahem..When I GET my ANALOG CABLE DESCRAMBLER...IF I am paying Adelphia for BASIC cable, will I be able to receive ALL or MOST BASIC EXPANDED CHANNELS??? And if someone says I need to pay for Basic Premium...don't u think this defeats the purpose?? Pls be definitive.

Bronze Member

Staten Island, NY US

Post Number: 12
as long as you have analog cable yes the descrambler should work. you will get channels 1-99.

Username: Cableman

In order to fully ultilize your cable descrambler and all of its ability you should subscribe to basic extended cable,AND no that does not defeat the purpose if you want to watch HBO,SHOWTIME,PAYPERVIEW,CINEAMAX<PLAY BOY,SPICE,WRESTLING<BOXING.(If you dont have a signal on your channel then what is a descrambler suppose to unscramble?They dont make channels appear they just unscramble existing channels that are scrambled.Thats why most cable descrambler websites tell you that you should subscribe to basic extended cable.

flowerguy223
Unregistered guest
Hey people, just wanted to let you guys know, my cable filters is still working fine.

I'm the guy who created this post and its been working for about a year and everything has been going good.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll try to check back in.

flowerguy224
Unregistered guest
flowerguy223 go blow it out your azz. this is a sat forum not cable!!! we talk one-way traffic not two. stop posting in here dipshTt

Anonymous

I have 2 Comcast Boxes in my home. The original one we received when we started service gets all the channels except Stars & PPV. The second one they gave us a few weeks ago for our second bedroom only receives channels 2-73. We only pay for basic service. What is the difference between the boxes, and can I get the second one to do what the original box does? Please Help.

flowerguy224
Unregistered guest
Im sorry, I lost my cool. I apologize.

shaggy2sleepy
Unregistered guest
How can you tell which box works with your current analog cable provider? aka So.Cal's Adelphia
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us