Help..Please! Connection question and poor image quality

MLadd
Unregistered guest
Please Help. I recently purchased a Samsung tx-p3264 32" HDTV ready television, which received good reviews for the money. I connected it w/ high quality s-video and audio cables to my hughes directtv/tivo reciever. I was mortified with the picture quality. My old GE 27" had a better quality. How can I correct this situation? Is component connection better than s-video? Any help that can be given will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Gunny
Unregistered guest
Yes, component connection is better than S-video. DVI is better yet. Presumably you are looking at standard definition stations? Experiment with all the connection possibilities to see which looks better with SD. You might need to adjust the display though. It may be better to use a DVD player as source to compare the two TVs since it is more repeatable than the satellite signal.

Unregistered guest
Help please
I have an RCA 52" HDTV. I disconnected it to put in new carpeting. and now the TV will not recieve any signal. I have tried everything. Cable set up, signal source, antenna. I have two sources "A" is roof top antenna and "B" is digital cable when I run a full channel search nothing is detected. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us