Please help with some basic 101s...

SEARCH OF KNOWLEDGE
Unregistered guest
OK, this is my first time here but spend half of today and have been reading alot of post here. And yes, i am new to all of this. In the past, I 've known some people who was able to get me so call "hot cards" for my DTV (got tired of spending over $90 every month to subscribe). I just now understand SOME (yea, just some) of the code names used in here to describe direct-tv, dish network and bell...something? And checked out sites offering "pansat"...(what can one do with that receiver)? I mean can you receive all the sat. companies networks...it sure sounded like if you pointed at the right sat. you can just about receive what ever you wish and if so why is there so many post asking how to use and program these receivers?
OK, I am not even sure if most people post here are hackers or what but I am not even looking to make any money out of this, just want some free satellite like most of us are on here for. I understand the so call P3 card is the "satellite pictured" access card and the P4 card is the "light blue" colored card with arrows on it and the P5 is the darker blue card with "direct-tv" printed on it. I have 4 of the light blue ones which I guess are the "P4" cards?...should I hold on to them along with 4 newer versions of the "Hughes" boxes and 2 older "RCA" boxes? The last person I knew helping me out on the "hot cards" spoke about using a "dish-network" box with some kind of access card to receive Canaidan sat. company programing...I've actually watched a little bit of the shows at his house and said that there were PPV channels and many others but no HBO as such but did have a dozen and a half ADULT channels(DAMN, I would try it)on that alone...lol
But seriously, if someone could take the time and shed some light to my questions...I would be most greatfull and PLEASE....if you are just going to Bash me on not knowing any of this...don't reply, I really do want some info.
Thanks for any help and info. on these matters...Thanx again all!

hope this helps
Unregistered guest
Ok JD i will try to shed some light on the situation because i was in your shoes once like everybody here.First your P3 cards are useless now.Second your P4P5s may be good in the future but not now, there is no public hack, and don't let anybody tell u differant. There are alot of scammers out there that will take your money in a flash, and tell u what they think u wanna here.SO BEWARE. So that basically leaves u with a couple of options. 1. you can wait and hope something comes up soon for the p4p5 cards.(but it's been 7 mths. now) so who knows...alot of rumours have become just that.2. you can subscribe, order more receivers and cards, split the cost with family or friends. 3.subscribe get the premium pkg. buy a bootstrap put it on,cancel the premium pkg. u will still get the premium pkg. for the price of basic. Now since dave is not playin fair u could also switch over to charlie or go the fta route but they are swapping cards now, to nagravision 2, so this might be only good for 6 mths to a year at most unless someone cracks these new cards.(don't hold your breath on this either) So this is where we stand.....the future unkown.....hope u learned something.....btw there's a few good peeps here....just gotta ask right. Peace

SEARCH OF KNOWLEDGE
Unregistered guest
Thank you very much. That did help some, but is "nagravision" (I assume) a canadian sat. network like dtv is here in the states? And what is a "patsat" that everyone is talking about?...is that also an option?....Thanks for your info...

SEARCH OF KNOWLEDGE
Unregistered guest
oops!...I mean "PANSAT"2500....

hope this helps
Unregistered guest
JD nagra is the video encryption method used by charlie and bev and some european sat networks. Dave uses videoguard.The Pansat is just one of many fta units(free to air)on the market, capable of bringing in nagra 1.with the right flash to the receiver.These fta units very in price, ease of use,and support.If your thinking of going this route i suggest u join al7bar.tk read,read,read,and ask questions. Start in the greenhorn thread.This is not something u learn over night.btw everything is free at al7bar.tk

SEARCH OF KNOWLEDGE
Unregistered guest
Thanks so much for all your help in answering some of these I am sure are very basic questions and not making fun of me the fact that I don't know too much of it at all. I mean like I said in the beginning...in the past I've just pay someone who pay someone else (I am sure which he makes a small profit as well) to fix my dave card and that was that. Just early this year, I meet someone who was actually the person and I mean "the person" who fixes the cards and help me understand a little more about it which included like the programs (software and hardware) that he uses and such. And ofcause, not long after the P3 cards were all wiped out! BTW, what does "JD" stand for anyway, I notice you call me that....lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us