Niagra2

JCH1
Unregistered guest
alrighty so what i am hearing is this... tell me if it's not true.. with Bell... they will be switcing to Niagra2... i currently use an atmega card and get everything except NFL stations...etc... over time will I lose more channels as they switch over to Niagra2 and then eventually be forced to get Niagra 2 card in order to watch Bell?

i called bell today out of curiousity about getting Much More Retro(haha)... they said I would have to upgrade my physical dish itself and get a new card. So i guess my question is... how can they make us go to Niagra2 if we all have to upgrade the dish on our roofs?

Maybe stupid questions not sure but if someone could shed some light it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for reading!!!

Camelian
Unregistered guest
UWONTBEWHACHINNOTHINGONCENAGRA2ISINFULLSWINGJUSTLIKEDAVETHEREISNOHACK

key largo
Unregistered guest
Both Dish and Bev are switching over to Nagra 2 stream,just like DTV did with HU cards to P4/5 cards...rumor is completion NLT August..more rumor is nagra 2 has been compromised..Satellite companies can switch to anything they want for more security and whatever reasons,but if new hardware is needed (which shouldn't be the case),then they pay for it..

BR549
Unregistered guest
IF OLD IRDS 3000 TO 4500'S DON'T TAKE UPDATE ON
FIRMWARE THEN HOW IS IT THAT NEW YELLOW CARDS
WILL WORK IN THIS OLD IRDS THERE IS A TON
OF THESE SUBED WITH BLUE CARDS?

buttsucks
Unregistered guest
It's Nagra 2, not Niagra 2 dumbass.

Anonymous

What a stupid Idiot .....

« Previous Thread Next Thread »