Mitsubishi 52725 MediaCommand card reader slots

Username: Mldemeo

Riverside, CA

Post Number: 2
I recently tried using the MediaCommand card reader slot on my WD-52725. I inserted an SD card in the slot and the green indicator light lit up. I switched over to the SD slot using the Device button on the remote. A message stated that there were no JPG files to display. Using my PC, I verified that there were JPG files on the card. Is there a trick to displaying JPG files? Has anyone experienced any issues with the MediaCommand card reader slots?

Thanks,
Mike.

jamescrew
Unregistered guest
I tried the same thing with my reader and got the same message. I haven't had time to try to resolve the issue yet but will pursue it soon. If I find anything out I will post.

Riverside, CA

Post Number: 3
Thanks jamescrew.
I'll continue to research this issue and will post any resolution I find.

Mike.

e16capt
Unregistered guest
I have the 52725 also. I have used the media slots and have found out that the readers is very particular about how the JEPEG files are encoded. When I use Adobe Photoshop to save as a JEPEG it will not read them, however when I use Jasc Paint Shop or the files unedited from my camera it will. I suggest you try to save your JEPEG files using another piece of software. Microsoft Picture It works also. good luck.

jamescrew
Unregistered guest
e16capt, interesting info. In fact my pictures were saved in Photoshop Elements. I will try to save them using the microsoft software and try again. I wonder why the readers are so picky? Appreciate the info.

Riverside, CA

Post Number: 5
Last night I was looking in the Media Command section in the manual. At the end of the paragraph that lists the card types that are supported, it says that the maximum size card it will read is 128mb. I was using a 256mb card. I'm going to try to borrow a 128mb or smaller card from a friend and see if that works.

Mike.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us