Unlocking the Sony RDR-HX1000 DVD recorder

Anonymous

Does anybody know how to unlock this DVD player and recorder using its remote control ?
Thanks

Anonymous

I do not think that is posible. Please see:
http://www.sonycodes.co.uk/

Good luck!

Username: Chris_wright

Post Number: 1
I have a panasonic idtv with built in Freeview. I have just bought the Sony RDR-HX1000 dvd recorder but it will not tune in the Freeview channels. Has anyone got some constructive advice they could offer on this, pleasde? I thank you very much in advance. Chris

Anonymous

I have just bought a SONy RDR-HX1000 DVD recorder and have a Sony digital television with built in freeview channels. Similarly I have been unable to tune into the freeview channels so can only record these if the TV is kept on that channel - Is there a way around this? Do I need to buy a freeview box?
Thanks very much for your help
Rikki

Username: Chris_wright

Post Number: 2
As far as I know the sony dvd to sony tv should link through the smartlink connections and should then communicate easily, inc freeview. When they're connected properly (best to get connection advice from sony helpline 08705 111999)you will be able to record an analogue channel whilst watching digital or the other way round. If you want to do more, ie record digital channel whilst watching another digital channel, then you will need to buy another freeview tuner. This will allow you to record programs betweeen the dvd and the second tuner whilst using the tv to watch whatever you wish. Hope this makes sense and offers some help.

Anonymous

Does anyone know the multinational unlock code for Panasonic DVD RV22? My family in UK has sent me some great DVD's I would love to see!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us