General racist question

Manners Applebee
Unregistered guest
Can't chinese people keep their mouths closed when they're chewing food?

Anonymous

what's wrong with that?

Manners Applebee
Unregistered guest
It's a pretty disgusting sight.

Anonymous

They keep their mouths open to catch the flies....here their pretty quick

religous Applebee
Unregistered guest
Hope that SOB Arafat dies.... and BURNS IN HELL fukkin FRENCH

Arafat's widow
Unregistered guest
Hope that SOB Arafat dies....so I can have the money.

and yes.......fu-ckin' French

Manners Applebee
Unregistered guest
Off topic...

Frog Legs
Unregistered guest
Those French are a bunch of hypocrites, pansy assses, wait till they need help again!!!

Manners Applebee
Unregistered guest
You're off topic Frog Legs. I want to know why Chinese mothers don't teach their children to close their mouths when they're eating. There is nothing appealing about looking at half-chewed food.

french fries
Unregistered guest
I hope those arab terrorists crash a plane into the eiffel tower....,,, fu*kin chickenshit frenchies.

Manners Applebee
Unregistered guest
Never mind...

Anonymous

Sometimes manner isn't the important issue, especially when you're in the part of the world (China) that suffer from poverty, high density of population, persecution of beliefs, lost of freedom.....etc.... basically things that all of us take for granted.

Man you would be happy to have food to eat, and eat it as fast as you can before someone else takes all.

In my opinion, Chinese is one of the most polite culture there is, just that after the communist took over, people have other more important things to worry about, namely just surviving.

Also, things that we think is disgusting isn't necessarily true for others. Keep an open mind. Many more conservative culture would think people are disgusting for making out in public..... so there you go.

Manners Applebee
Unregistered guest
Some points taken...

french fries
Unregistered guest
Anyway, ..... palestinians and frenchies should be nuked away.

key largo
Unregistered guest
Peace be to all..just because people are of different races,cultures,beliefs,religions,backgrounds,and customs doesn't mean they are really much different than us...most all humans just want to live in peace

Yeah right ..............
Unregistered guest
what about the fu-ckin beheaders ...... Huh ?

Frog Legs
Unregistered guest
Well, when all is said and done,it's survival of the fittest, after all WE are all animals

french fries
Unregistered guest
key largo ....crap like you is the reason we lost Vietnam war

key largo
Unregistered guest
I was in Vietnam (2 tours),so don't go there with me pal!...and we didn't lose the war,the politicians never wanted to win the war!...assh*le!...now U pissed me off,so back off!

If U were ever in a war,you would know that peace is much better,U little dumbass punk..sorry, I broke my promise never to bash,but..I can't let this stupid punk french fries mentality talk to me or any Vietnam veteran like that!...especially on Veterans day!

french fries
Unregistered guest
You should be ashamed of yourself..... what a loser .....you're a disgrace to our country....and shut the fu-ck up before I go there and kick the sh-it out of your sorry a-ss !

key largo
Unregistered guest
Us veterans died for assh*les like U,so U can talk trash back to us...give peace a chance is better than dying for assh*le like you....now talk to the hand!

french fries
Unregistered guest
you better start running, you coward .....Im going over there fu-ck face ...... I know you're in Florida

Homer Simpson
Unregistered guest
Yickes !! ....... So much hatred here ........

Hmmmm ...... nice thread ....... :-)

Manners Applebee
Unregistered guest
I respect some of your points Anonymous - but the people I'm complaining about are somewhat-to-fully affluent Chinese in the suburbs of Toronto. They're not ducking gunfire or scratching out a meal. Moreover, I can't believe any culture wants to see the half-eaten goop inside someone else's mouth. And they're not the only ones - but the Chinese are the worse at it. And don't get me going on their driving ability...

Martha Stewart
Unregistered guest
Manners Applebee who gives a fock get a life!!!!

Anonymous

I see.... well, one of the most important things I learn in life, stil trying to get myself to do it, is never put people in brackets..... in this case, not all Chinese would chew with their mouth open, and not all French are cowardly and whever stereotype you would give them, etc. Generalization is the worse thing. Take people one by one and never judge them by their racial profile.

Anonymous

I CAN EAT AND P00P AT THE SAME TIME .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us