P4 or P5?

Anonymous

I am intrested in getting a new card for my dish, but i dont know which one to get, the p4 OR p5. What card will work right after the HU. I want to get a head start before the prices go up. How long will it be untill they start to work

sethputnam
Unregistered guest
they're teh same card. different skins on them. personally, get a p5.. just on the basis ive seen people charging a lot more for p4s..

Username: Neldog2001

Post Number: 1
can ur reprogram a p4 or a p5 like u can the p3

davewuzhere
Unregistered guest
not yet...

Unregistered guest
i want to flash my HU extreme loader to read P4 card where can i get a flash program ???

jiggsford
Unregistered guest
any new info on the scripts and how to program the new P4 cards

Username: Davidfree

I hear www.private-3ms.com have a flash for P4 cards they have managed to read a P4 card!

Post Number: 2
Also the group www.hit2rate.com are awesome they are keeping an eye on stuff read their news section www.hit2rate.com/news.asp

Anonymous

will i be able to flash my t-911 for p4 p5 cards

Post Number: 3
From my understanding a dtv reciever is also a iso programmer it can read a card and write to a card, also a NDS made p1, p2, p3, and p4 cards P5 was made in-house by dtv, go read the article in www.hit2rate.com in their forum it explains some of these issues very nicely!

Anonymous

anyone looking for cheap p4 cards...120.oo dollars canadian..please visit http://dsspowered.cjb.net/

bruinfan
Unregistered guest
when the p4 or p5 becomes available,is there any truth that it will not work in the existing
receiver that my hu card was used in ?

Username: Yorelsemaj

Does it make sense for a first timer to purchase a receiver and access card at this time, without knowing how long will it take before we are able to receive bin files again?

Post Number: 4
i joined www.dishmenu.com in the meantime!

Username: Murray2200

i have p4 cards 4sale interested email me at murray2200@yahoo.com

Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 2
I have for sale 2 p4 cards and 1 p5 card, T911, and 2 hughes dss boxes and 1 rca dss box. Just send me a email and tell me what you would give for them. Thanks

Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 3
I have for sale 2 p4 cards and 1 p5 card, T911, and 2 hughes dss boxes and 1 rca dss box. Just send me a email and tell me what you would give for them. Thanks
calvin67@pokynet.com

Unregistered guest
Whats the Difference between the P4 card and P5 card. Whitch will be hacked first? And how long will they last?

Username: Freekobe

Post Number: 7
what planet did u come from?

Rodriguez
Unregistered guest
When will the p4 cards be hacked?

Anonymous

u r outta luck rod....p5 will be hacked later on today. p4 i just dunno.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us