Pioneer DVR region free codes

Username: Hiltsuk

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know where I can find the region free codes for the Pioneer DVR 720-H (think this will be the same as the more popular 520)

Thanks

resident
Unregistered guest
would really like to know as well...i have the US version of the 520 and cannt record a pal signal any help would be greatly appretiated

Silver Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 443
You can't use NTSC equipment on PAL.

Unregistered guest
anyone helpm with a code for a xv-dv222

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know of a region free code for a Pioneer DV575 A ?

Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to unlock by code an pioneer DV 350 and make it region free....

Anonymous

I need a code for a DV-270

Unregistered guest
Need code for Pioneer DVD Player DV-270

Unregistered guest
Need help for a code on DVR-320 S of Pioneer

Unregistered guest
anyone help me with a code for a xv-dv222

Anonymous

Hello everybody! I've just found out about this wonderful dvd coding crap! I have 2 dvd players - would someone please be of service and help me unlock sony dvp-s500d and a panasonic S-27. Thank you so much in advance. A lot of people are looking for the panasonic code! Thanks again! mister54321@hotmail.com

handle-Tower

Unregistered guest
I also need help with the xv-dv222 code free. Anybody got the code and instructions?

Unregistered guest
Hi wondering if anyone could help me unlock my panasonic dvd-s29 player so I can watch region 1 dvds!!!???

Unregistered guest
Hi can anyone help with codes for the 'Pioneer 530H' or know were to get some from. Fingers crossed and many thanks

BE HAPPY

Terri P
Unregistered guest
I want to transfer home VHS tapes, copyrighted VHS movies to DVD and possibly record DVD from both cable and satilite, for protection and less storage. I have been researching and there is alot of information, conflicting on one site to the next. I can spend up to $500.00. What do you guys suggest? Thanks

Username: Aussiejoeuk

how do i i find out code fo dv222,can anyone help, thanks

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know where I can find the region free codes for the Pioneer DVR-530H-S

Username: Crazy35

Australia

Hi there need a code or what ever for pioneer dvr-310-s I am in australia so i need to get the code so i can watch other regions on my dvd thanking you hope to hear from someone soon yours sincerely alison

Unregistered guest
Hi I am looking for codes for a dvr rt501 dvr vhs combo unit anyone help please
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us