FORTEC STAR Lifetime Ultra

Anonymous

Please Help!! I need a 2300downloaded for my receiver and also Bin file..

Anonymous

Got my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receiver from www.FortecUltra.com today. It came with a free DiSEqC 4x1 switch and RS232 Data cable. Works great!

http://www.FortecUltra.com

its here now
Unregistered guest
Got this info from another site it should make thedssguy and a few others very very happy.

I have been contacted by a new manifacture of FTA and will recieve a couple of units next week for testing. I can not tell you many of the things that they claim at this time as I have told them I want to see this and test it befor I release all the information. I can tell you the new reciever has the following specs.
s Fully DVB-S / MPEG 2 Compliant (4mgs Flash Memory)
s Powerful single chip: STi5518
s Multi-Language OSD
s Fashionable and friendly OSD
sPAL-NTSC Auto-conversion System
sDiSEqC1.2, Voltage (14/18V), Tone (22K) and 0/12V LNB Switching Support
s Automatic Search for Transponders and Channels
s Timer function Support
s Multi-language OSD (English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese Expandable)
sElectronic Program Guide (EPG) and VBI Teletext Suppor
s A/V Output through SCART, RF modulator or A/V Cable
s RF Modulator for TV standard (PAL B/G/D/I/K, NTSC)
s Picture in Graphics (PIG) support 4 different software compatible
s More than 5000 Channels Memory Space
Now with that I will also let you know they claim this unit is currently doing Nag 2 !! and the software is now available, they have provided me with a link to the software and have shipped two units on Monday the Units are the 6018B and the 5000. The 5000 has built in HD and DVDRburner. The Retail I will get to you later.
I am being told the 6018B is also currently running the latest Blacklist 237 bin with no problems ? So much for Blacklist and the no can use feature

If all proves true as they claim this is the best news to come out in a long time. Again I stress I have not seen these units but have been promised the chance to test them next week. I am having a hard time with all this as it comes as a shock that Nag 2 is done but they swear they are watching now.

So if the P4 hack is out there i guess they have lost and can keep it now.

Remember don't take this as gospel there's still testing to be done before the facts will be released just keep your fingers crossed.

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us