Toshiba 62HM94

tnbubba
Unregistered guest
i'm getting close to purchasing this tv. anybody got any pro or con feedback to help me out before i make the big plunge?
thanks in advance.

Username: Fp7937

St.louis, Mo

Post Number: 1
Have you located that model yet? I live in St.Louis mo and cannot locate the set anywhere. I finally ordered a mits wd62725.

tnbubba
Unregistered guest
have'nt seen set in person. dealer said he should have them in a couple of weeks. someone in another thread said they had the 52hm94. will let you know more later.

sammyj
Unregistered guest
e mail expoanthony@yahoo.com he is a retailer and he is a very great in helping making your mind.. he is located in new jersey forgot what company, but he is suthorised for toshiba.. i got a great deal on my tv that i bought from him.. im sure if you e-mial him he will be able to help you.. btw he has that tv in stock...

Stanhope57
Unregistered guest
I received my 62HM94 last Wednesday. I got it from BuyDig.com for <$3200 and they had it to me in 7 days. After getting my HD cable box, the PQ looked great. Bad SD is still bad SD, but most inputs are great. I am in a very bright room, so the non-glare screen is definitely a welcome feature. I am using it with a BrightHouse cable box, and will try a cable card after they get the technology worked out. My only negative surprise to date is the the POP only works with one input on ANT1/2, and the other on HDMI or Video1/2. Since my DVD and Cable both come in on Video inputs, POP is useless to me. Not a big loss to me. My Sony NS975V DVD player is due tomorrow, and I hope for even better images than my old non-progressive Phillips provides (especially due to the HDMI interface.) I definitely would recommend this unit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us