E85HS and Daylight Savings Time

Anonymous

My Panasonic DMR E85HS seems to have adjusted off DST (now 8:30am). I did not do anything.

But the information from the TV Guide is an hour behind (7:30am). This is really weird since the adjustment ("Fall back") should have it 1 hour ahead). As a result, failure to adjust would leave it 1 hour ahead and not 1-hour behind.

I think the problem may be Comcast (my cable provider) and TV Guide. Anyone else have input?

Anonymous

I am having the same problem. I had the timer set to record this morning at 9 am and it didn't record. Somehow the unit thought it was recording though because I was unable to change the channel on the recorder. I had to cancel the timer recording to operate the unit. I have no idea how to fix this either. I emailed to Panasonic to see if they can fix tell me how to fis this. I'll let you know what they say when I hear back. My cable provider is SHAW and the guide never seems to download the programming very frequently........90% of the time it says No Listing.

Anonymous

By Monday, this discrepancy ( in TVG listings, not the machine and 2 hours behind DST instead of 1 hour behind DST) had resolved itself. I suspect that it may have updated at midnight, but I did not stay up to watch the time change on my DMR E85H.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us