how to download extreme hu 3.5

Username: Victor

Post Number: 2
I want to get a loader but I don't have extreme hu exist in my pc

Unregistered guest
where do I go to get the software to down load the HU programmers

Username: Dave562

Post Number: 1
just bought a loader, my source uses extreme hu 3.1 where can i find the download site

Username: Joeyp6

To anyone out there who was thinking of get something from godss.com think again (CRAPPY EQUIPMENT)

Username: Bluez

Post Number: 7
find extreme hu at dsscentral.com

Unregistered guest
getting runtime error 380 when I try to write a HEX any suggestions

Username: Datamite

Would like to know what the differance is between Extreme HU3.5 and HU Programming 101

Unregistered guest
cant get a valid atr how do i get it and what do i do next

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
unloop and load a clean v i r g i n bin

dano
Unregistered guest
Trying to find extreme hu, tryed dsscentral.com,but could not get in.Any other suggestions would be appreciated.Found one app but keep getting error 339,any ideas Thanx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
dsscentral.net

Unregistered guest
would like to know why when i plug mu UBS cable from my mikobu to the computer, this one does not recognize the new hardware?

Anonymous

found extreme hu but wont run says i nee to get msstdfmt.dll. what is this and where can i get it

bttyboop9226
Unregistered guest
keep getting error: no programmer found on com 1....loader still plugged in as usual....any suggestions?

Unregistered guest
I am trying to down load extreme hu from the internet and i keep getting an error messege 1721. there may be a problem with the windows installer package.A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact support personell or package vender. can anyone help me with this

JohnBaron
Unregistered guest
i keep getting runtime error '429' everytime i try to download extreme hu. does anyone know what that is and how i can fix this problem?

Anonymous

will xtreme hu work with windowsxp

Anonymous

those of you using extreme hu, need to get rid of it and download version extreme hu 3.5a. It really works and it's easy.

Anonymous

cannot get a valid ATR, keep trying to unloop it, but it won't, i've let it go for 20-30 minutes, and not sure what else to try?

nobodyuno
Unregistered guest
There's so many things to try, but i think that it has alot to do with your loader. some have problems with unlooping and some are just great at popping cards, but some of the tales that ive heard of are, clean contacts with an eraser, try different voltages on the loader, switch settings, put the card in the freezer for a while?, but mainly try different programs, there are many for win explorer that usually work good for unlooping but be patient and dont give up, i know people that use extreme hu 3.5 and let it run for hours and sometimes that works for them. change the glitch settings around ect..good luck.

Username: Banda

do u have valid dss bin

Username: Banda

Post Number: 3
is any one have new bin file

Username: Cappuccino

Post Number: 3
get the longest lasting bin here
www.solectronite.com

Unregistered guest
when unlooping a card it will catch but when ever i write the program to it it will say un sucessful everytime. what shall i do?

Nickdss
Unregistered guest
Download ExtremeHU at www.dsshelper.com very good place for everything.... get mirc chat to ask live for help....

nickdss
Unregistered guest
Longest lasting bin i ever had is 8months going on as of today.. no problems i am very happy and pleased with this site.. get you bin here www.3ms.ru

Anonymous

where can I download extreme hu?

dssfreak1979
Unregistered guest
Anyone who is looking to download EXTREME HU 3.5 go to http://www.dsscentral.net
http://www.dsscentral.net

THIS IS WHERE TO GO TO GET EXTREME HU 3.5
SEARCH THE BOARD, THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE YOUR ANSWERS BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK.. JUST PUT A LITTLE EFFORT INTO IT, AND MOST OF THE TIME THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE!!

Unregistered guest
when i try reading my tsop (301-3100) for dishnetwork-bell expressvu I get ff ff ff ff showing for box keys, if somebody knows why or how I can fix this problem please let me know why cause i'm lost...my email is jett_124@hotmail.com ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS....

Unregistered guest
Recentpurchase new computer. Has windows XP. Keep getting "device not detected, COM Port 1 failure". What could the problem be?

Username: The_sat_man

can anyone tell me how to get extreme hu to work on a macintosh computer

Unregistered guest
after installing Extreme HU you have to install extreme support 3 if you are installing for the first time. to make it complete. again

http://www.dsscentral.net has it.

AND win explorer 5 by dexter to UNLOOP cards! because Extreme Hu won't do it!

c2p
Unregistered guest
my loader has lost its m6.2 flash "i dont know how"i dll but cant get it to flash im on xp...i know how to flash w/ the other flashes...i cant figure this one out...

Username: Raiders

Oakland, California Usa

some body can help me? the problem is i cant c the ppv channels but can hear the channels so what can i do if some body can help with the thing please send me a email

tong
Unregistered guest
How long will the HU program scripts work on the old cards and if there is software program to support the new P4-cards ??....

Username: Raiders

Oakland, California Usa

i got bin 4 the guys who need the files i got like 20 =m= bin and like 5 act files so if somebody wanna change send me a email or post in here.
asesino_x4@hotmail.com

Anonymous

The HU card is going out, so you will start losing pictures gradually. By April 27, none of the channels will be viewable.

Anonymous

its all over april 27 the day my t.v. dies,

Anonymous

a heard it was aleins that were causing this problem. thats what cooper told me.and on april 27 they will leave and we get are everything back

berly
Unregistered guest
I have heard that the hu card's will all be dead by April 27th, is this true or is it just a rumor. If it is true is there any way around it to where we can still keep the cards up and I have heard alot of people say that the H cards are being programmed again. Does anyone out there have any info on this and if so can you email me on it or on the hu cards. thanks email is twiceasnice46534@msn.com

coolman
Unregistered guest
i got some crappy equipment from godss.com and it is indeed crappy equipment as well as support. The telephone number they give you is crap....

Ug|y
Unregistered guest
I've found with unlooping a card using extreme hu 3.5a start unlooping it first then when it is lets say a minute into the unlooping process cancel glitching, then clean card , it will inform you that you dont have a valid atr and will ask if you want to unloop. Choose to unloop and let it run, I dont know why but it goes alot faster that way, usually finishes unlooping in 7-15 minutes (sometimes faster, sometimes longer).

Louise
Unregistered guest
just got the card & loader.......
where do I start ? this is all so confusing ARGH ! Where do I get Extreme HU to download. I have XP. Is there a step by step site where I can go?

PLEASE HELP frustrated here

Unregistered guest
does anyone have a valid bin for these cards

Unregistered guest
I would like to know if the hu cards can still be booted if I join this site. I have a loader.

Username: Puma_04

N.c. U.s.a.

april 27 is here. will we lose t.v. ? will there be a fix for the p-4 ? tune in later same station same day no t.v.

Unregistered guest
Do not deal with GODSS they will rip you off. They sent me the wrong equipment and no power supply. The private 3M software they sell quit working today. They do not answer their phones or emails. I would like to get my hands on those crooks!

Anonymous

I heard there is a few hu proprams out that are working does any one know about them?

Username: Freekobe

Post Number: 5
loser, where have you been? hu is dead

Username: Krazytnmale

i bought a dishnet 500 that has the jumper put in it. but when i turn it on it says the card is inserted incorrectly no matter what i try it still says the same thing does anyone know what is wrong with this system.

Bronze Member
Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 27
the card has been looped

Username: Sugarglyder

Iv been in the hospital and got out of touch with things. Will my G Force work any more or do I need to get something else?

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us