I just want NBA League Pass!

Username: Mick_jagger

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1
I have been looking for a digital cable descrambler, so I can see this upcoming NBA season on NBA League Pass(inDemand) on my digital cable in the USA. I have come across many sites that claim to be able to descramble digital cable, but I don't really know which one's are legit. That's why I came here... thought maybe someone would know. I just want a way to see the NBA without paying $180 a season. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ron B
Unregistered guest
from what I know, the HPO versions on this site can get league pass on most systems, i ordered two and League pass came in on both of my boxes. if they dont on yours, they have a 90-Day return policy.

http://www.cableboxfilters.com

Unregistered guest
i just ordered a filter per ur claim and i connected it - nba league pass isnt coming in - i have comcast cable in west bloomfield michigan - is there something i have to do to enable it? any help would be appreciated...please email - eric@ericmaniloff.com

Ron B
Unregistered guest
Well i talked to a couple buds of mine at comcast and they told me that some networks are cracking down on league pass by making it call in only. I noticed this year that you couldnt just punch the buttons on your remote to get it like you could last year. I guess Im kind of in luck because i ordered it in advance at the end of last season.

Continuing on our conversation, I was informed that there is suppose to be a box that can hook up to the filters that can duplicate a tech service signal and bring in not just league pass, but EVERYTHING. From what I was told, the filter can lower your ping so that when they ping your box, they get a solid signal so they cant tell theres anything attached.

Ill be looking into this more because it sounds like what we have been waiting on with digital cable. I also plan on shooting the site a email asking if they plan on carrying it or know anything about it.

To Be Continued...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us